Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By DinAZ
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Anybody heard of ouroboros laboratories?

rise_against is offline Junior Member

Anybody heard of ouroboros laboratories?

Picked up a few vials of test e labeled from ouroboros laboratories. The source has been legit in the past but first product from this lab. Wondering if anybody has ever used anything from them?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I haven’t.

Try posting in the UGL section
    rise_against likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rise_against View Post
    Picked up a few vials of test e labeled from ouroboros laboratories. The source has been legit in the past but first product from this lab. Wondering if anybody has ever used anything from them?
    There is a legit company in Florida with that name that sells kratom and other hippy stuff like essential oils and herbal products. Either they are backdooring gear, or some UGL stole their name so that it looks like a "real company" when someone googles them. Sounds kinda sketchy to me but for all I know the herb business could just be a cover and they are a legit UGL.

If I had the choice I would look elsewhere for test before buying something I wasn't sure about, but if you already bought it and the source has been good in the past I would just go for it and pin it and test it out myself. The source is more important than the brand IMO.
    rise_against likes this.

Swolabetic is offline New Member
    Funny story. Last year I used this guy strictly. Or this source. He was in Florida, then Vegas. Gear was good. Then took like 500$ and never sent anything. Me and alot.of.othwr people. He just vanished. Was disappointed as the gear was legit.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Guys, always beware of the one post wonders that join just to bump a UGL. Especially when they say to PM them for the contact info.
    It may be legit, but more often than not, you'll just be out $$$.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk123 View Post
    Lend a helping hand and borrow trouble anyways, if you aren’t pessimistic reach out and I’ll tell you the link that I found for Ouroboros Laboratories. Attachment 182497
    100% scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilk123 View Post
    Hit up “almostgone” for your gear he the know all end all be all.
    Piss off. Now you're just spamming the board. Goodbye, Twilk.
    RigPig likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information