• 1 Post By DinAZ
  • 1 Post By DinAZ
  • 5 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By DinAZ
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: Vis Vires labs??

Str8diezel is offline Junior Member

Vis Vires labs??

Anyone know what went down with Vis Vires I used them for 3 years was always great gear with easy to navigate list of prod. and quick to come. Looking for something along those lines any help would be awesome. Sorry Admin if something is inappropriate just getting back into the swing of things..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If I recall correctly, they got shut down.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Damn. That’s shitty, they were great and easy to navigate. I had a nice rep who answered all my questions and had an easy to read list. Now this was back in 2015-2018. It seems things have gotten harder to find and people are not trying to help out lol. I mean I understand because of the way shit is but damn I’m having one hell of a time finding another secure and good source..

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8diezel View Post
    Damn. That’s shitty, they were great and easy to navigate. I had a nice rep who answered all my questions and had an easy to read list. Now this was back in 2015-2018. It seems things have gotten harder to find and people are not trying to help out lol. I mean I understand because of the way shit is but damn I’m having one hell of a time finding another secure and good source..
    There are a couple major directories/review sites that list a bunch of sources. I think I can say that if I’m not naming the sites.

I believe these sites take $ in return for a vendor being featured and getting better rankings/promotion so the rankings may not be trustworthy. I wanted a domestic UGL for ancillaries and found one this way.
    Str8diezel likes this.

Guys just so you know a site name or source name can be posted.

Contact information such as URLs/web addys, email addys, lists, etc. can not be posted.

Link to rules below:

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2020-a.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Guys just so you know a site name or source name can be posted.

Contact information such as URLs/web addys, email addys, lists, etc. can not be posted.

Link to rules below:

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2020-a.html
    I understand the general rule but I’m thinking of a site that is basically the same as the website URL other than the .com so it seemed like rule purgatory.

If the website and the site name are the same can it be said without the .com? Too close a call for me and I don’t want to get banned or I could end up getting cycle advice somewhere awful like Reddit.
    Str8diezel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I understand the general rule but I’m thinking of a site that is basically the same as the website URL other than the .com so it seemed like rule purgatory.

If the website and the site name are the same can it be said without the .com? Too close a call for me and I don’t want to get banned or I could end up getting cycle advice somewhere awful like Reddit.
    Lol yes we don’t want that for anybody. Thy would be sweet to find someone or somewhere as easy and quick and dependable as Vis Vires was. They were great

Re: In bold above....yes, it can.

As long as the domain name ( .com, .org), etc. isn't, posted, the site name alone (for example... Joe's Oils) is fine. Read the link to the rules I posted, they're pretty clear.

Look, I'm a moderator, I'm here to help, not cruise the board to try to get people in trouble.

Also, if you made a mistake and posted something that shouldn't be posted, (I think I can speak for the other mods, too)...we're just going to edit your post and maybe shoot you a PM to let you know why we edited your post. Now, if you were ignoring warnings or constantly causing trouble, then yes, we have a problem.

Again, a friendly PM or a warning is the first action when necessary. Very few things will cause an instant banning.

Remember guys ( and ladies), the moderators and staff are here to help, not get people in trouble.

Lol yes we don’t want that for anybody. Thy would be sweet to find someone or somewhere as easy and quick and dependable as Vis Vires was. They were great
    Rxroids might work for you. They carry lots of top brands and have been good for me the couple times I’ve needed. You need to plan weeks ahead but you prob know that since you’ve ordered intl before.

There sure might be better places but idk I haven’t been doing this long. I’ve only tried 2 sources but I’ve repeated with both. If I’m happy with the stuff and the price I see no reason to look around ya know?

Rxroids might work for you. They carry lots of top brands and have been good for me the couple times I’ve needed. You need to plan weeks ahead but you prob know that since you’ve ordered intl before.

There sure might be better places but idk I haven’t been doing this long. I’ve only tried 2 sources but I’ve repeated with both. If I’m happy with the stuff and the price I see no reason to look around ya know?
    Good look brother! And yea for sure no need to switch if it’s working lol

That’s why I was so upset when I found out Avis Vires was closed �� haha

Good look brother! And yea for sure no need to switch if it’s working lol

That’s why I was so upset when I found out Avis Vires was closed �� haha
    No prob bro good luck with it
    Str8diezel likes this.

No prob bro good luck with it
    Alright. So if I order from rxroids what brand would you recommend brother

Alright. So if I order from rxroids what brand would you recommend brother
    I’ve heard great things about Balkan and dragon. I’m using 7labs for test and nolvadex and it’s great. Idk but other brands but all their stuff is pharma grade not under ground lab bathtub brew so Idk how much brand matters w them.
    Str8diezel likes this.

Thread Information