Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Carlanul

Thread: Balkan Parabolan

Carlanul is offline New Member

Balkan Parabolan

IS this legit Tren Hex from Balkan ? codes , box and everything seem legit and exactly as described on their website...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If the codes check as legit, you should have some good stuff. Balkan from a legit supplier has always been quality.

Edit: The only thing that I see that looks funny is they used to spell it as trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.
    However, they have changed their packaging since the last time I had their parabolan , so they may have opted to spell it the way yours is.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-28-2022 at 02:13 PM.
    Booz, wellshii and Testie like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Carlanul is offline New Member
    Yes the new batch were like this for a while. But it"s not produced anymore>>someone at balkan responded to my mail and confirmed it"s real. I had some doubts because of the bloodwork but I found out that EICLA blood test are showing high E2 levels when on TREN ...and first I thought I might be using testo with fake tren that is also testo...but it seems like it's not the case..also with 600+ e2 and 0.5 arimidex every other day is kinda impossible even on high doses of test. Also - no water retention , no ED ...kinda impossible on that high estrogen. So it's a false bloodwork level ...and the tren is the real deal since strength is incredible. No insomnia yet but I'm only 3 weeks in and Hex ain't that fast anyway.
    Af86 likes this.

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    if the codes work, then it's good. Balkan are just the best!

Thread Information