Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By PittBoy

Thread: Legit companies running Facebook ads???

PittBoy is offline Associate Member

Legit companies running Facebook ads???

When I was first thinking about using gear, I was 20, and I had no business using it and I am glad I wasn't able to find it. I had no clue about anything. I am not saying I am Dr. Juice or anything like that, but I am glad I was older and put in the work and the research. Even when I was ready, it was hard to find a source. Yesterday I had an ad pop up for anabolics. I thought it was an ad for one of those sites that offers crap that has similar names to some of the drugs but isn't an actual anabolic . Nope.......this appears to be a legit source. I saw people giving reviews in the comments and I even reached out to one of the guys asking a few questions and he seemed like a legit user/reviewer.

I've not ran into a company running an ad on facebook for legit gear before, or at least what appears to be legit gear. This is crazy to me. Every time I read a thread in here where someone wants to hop on and it is very evident that they shouldn't, I think I am glad they came here to ask questions and that they don't have anything in hand. Now, I am thinking man, there are going to be a ton of kids using without any knowledge on how to cycle, let alone what PCT is.......

Is this a thing and I just never saw it before???

s1nc1ty is online now Member
    Cmon its a scam, selling real steroids without prescribtion is illegal remember.. they would gobto prison if they did it publicly and the site would be taken down.
    Real steroid shops are on the dark web
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-30-2023 at 07:37 AM.

Part of me also thinks it is a scam. Everything supposedly comes from Turkey. You don't have to go too far on the regular good ole internet to find gear though....so, I can't say for sure it is all fake. Who knows. I was just seeing if this was a thing now. I could see ordering Var on a site like that and getting Dbol or even getting under-dosed or fake injectables.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's nothing new. Legit dealers and scammers have been pushing on social media (( Fakebook, IG, Reddit, etc) for quite some time.

Also, you are correct about kids not getting proper information regarding usage is AAS; particularly PCT. They usually end up here trying to get straightened out.
    PittBoy and songdog like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Crazy. I guess I am not on social media enough to have noticed before. I've always noticed the fake sites but it was my first time seeing one that looked pretty legit.

Legit steroids shops on the open web? Cheeky bastards. Maybe there in us then. Here in eu i cant imagine that shit working for long. Seems very fishy

Yeah man.....I have bought from a shop that actually has open reviews on the internet. Just like a restaurant down the road would.....
    Big jon85 likes this.

Still seems fishy. When they get caught you might get fined for being client etc. Or its a scam etc. I wouldnt order from a site like that. The dark web is for stuff like that

Thread Information