Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Powrbuild89 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    26

    Physique Peptides

    Wondering if anyone has used them? Got a coupon in the package my bac water came in. They are about 1/2 the price of places like Nord sci. Any experience?

  2. #2
    Powrbuild89 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    26

    PhysiquePeptides for Ipamorelin?

    I got a flyer in the package my Bac water came in for the this brand. Never heard of them and their prices are much cheaper than other places. debating getting some ipamorlin and getting bloods. Anyone try them ?

  3. #3
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,363
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrbuild89 View Post
    I got a flyer in the package my Bac water came in for the this brand. Never heard of them and their prices are much cheaper than other places. debating getting some ipamorlin and getting bloods. Anyone try them ?
    Not I, Umbrella Labs and Peptide Sciences have done right by me. I quit chasing bargains and quit having to throw out sketchy chems.

  4. #4
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,363
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrbuild89 View Post
    Wondering if anyone has used them? Got a coupon in the package my bac water came in. They are about 1/2 the price of places like Nord sci. Any experience?
    Answered this in your other, very nearly identical post in the other sub forum.

  5. #5
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,306
    Merged threads
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  6. #6
    Powrbuild89 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    26
    No problem thanks , figured someone has come across them ordering Bac water as itís been in my package for 2 different places now.

  7. #7
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,530
    Blog Entries
    1

    I thought this was America?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powrbuild89 View Post
    I got a flyer in the package my Bac water came in for the this brand. Never heard of them and their prices are much cheaper than other places. debating getting some ipamorlin and getting bloods. Anyone try them ?
    Joe Boden, please fix this, ffs. Outrageous to buy bacteriostatic water on the underground, be solicited a $5 gh peptide, feel pressure to inject the entire vial and draw blood to perhaps notice elevated igf-1 to verify efficacy - unironically there's currently greater fraud on the bacteriostatic water front, as compared to cheap protein drugs on the mkt. Sad state of affairs.

  8. #8
    Dobie-BOY's Avatar
    Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,199

    What happened to Lion? Any other suggestions?

    It's been a while since I have been on this forum but I noticed lion is no longer selling products on here. Does anyone else have a good source for some AI's?

    Thanks in advance

  9. #9
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    It's been a while since I have been on this forum but I noticed lion is no longer selling products on here. Does anyone else have a good source for some AI's?Thanks in advance
    Clinics give the poison away free, folks ask their doctor or buy from Indian pharmacy in a bind. What's supporting the desire to attain aromatase inhibitors?

  10. #10
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,363
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Joe Boden, please fix this, ffs. Outrageous to buy bacteriostatic water on the underground, be solicited a $5 gh peptide, feel pressure to inject the entire vial and draw blood to perhaps notice elevated igf-1 to verify efficacy - unironically there's currently greater fraud on the bacteriostatic water front, as compared to cheap protein drugs on the mkt. Sad state of affairs.
    I meant to circle back to this, but eh, better late than never.

    I have had zero problems getting bacstat. Zero. Hospira brand.

    For the people that are having issues, where do you live? In Florida, there are no issues whatsoever.

  11. #11
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I meant to circle back to this, but eh, better late than never.I have had zero problems getting bacstat. Zero. Hospira brand. For the people that are having issues, where do you live? In Florida, there are no issues whatsoever.
    I read a lot of sus bac water experiences and warnings within FB groups (lol, the ones where they larp as lab rats). Firsthand, I have been lazy and utilized a homemade water sold by a vendor...body fought back, melanotan trashed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •