Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    elcrisp76 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demetri View Post
    Anyone out there know how to make DNP? I've heard that it's not that hard to make just a little dangerous.
    Making it would be a little difficult for anyone without a fully equipped lab at their disposal..

But why would you make it.. It's cheap as chips! i just got a FREE 50 gram sample from a Chinese company which I capped myself.. I had to pay for postage, and have permanently stained yellow hands, but at least i know exactly the dosage I'm putting into my body.. That equates to 250 x 200mg caps... for the price of a capping kit and postage (only 50 grams of postage at that)

Oh did i mention it was free? I actually found one site that was charging $150 for 15 caps whilst looking for the stuff!!

It's a shame that people can be so stupid with this type of a compound that they need to ban it.. As long as that is the case, there will always be dodgy operators who will charge as MUCH as they can get away with, often for underdosed products. Find a source and cap it yourself, but make sure to research the hell out of the stuff first - you don't want to be the next casualty!

kaigab is offline Junior Member
    I think the safest way is to buy the powder (it's not difficult to find a source), have it tested by a lab and then prepare your own pills.

Maybe i am too cautious, but i don't feel calm to eat pills of this stuff made by somenone else..if for any reason the dose is wrong you risk death.

Otherwise just stick with T3/Clen .

big_k is offline Associate Member
    I almost ordered DNP Salt (1,2 Dinitrophenol Sodium) I don't know if it would of been detrimental...but I didn't want to find out!

Besides that, I'm having a hard time finding concrete laws for it with regards to importing. Because I really need this potent fertilizer for my melon farm.

Jeet Kune Do is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_k View Post
    I almost ordered DNP Salt (1,2 Dinitrophenol Sodium) I don't know if it would of been detrimental...but I didn't want to find out!

Besides that, I'm having a hard time finding concrete laws for it with regards to importing. Because I really need this potent fertilizer for my melon farm.
    Its legal as a dye for clothing and such. Not for human consumption. Its fine as a testing chem for animals as well. So its not hard to find. But if a cop see's you taking them, asks what it is, you tell him DNP, he knows what it is, gets a blood test and arrests you, you may get a slap on the wrists for consuming a toxic chemical/attempting suicide. Lol.

craftsmen998 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elcrisp76 View Post
    Making it would be a little difficult for anyone without a fully equipped lab at their disposal..

But why would you make it.. It's cheap as chips! i just got a FREE 50 gram sample from a Chinese company which I capped myself.. I had to pay for postage, and have permanently stained yellow hands, but at least i know exactly the dosage I'm putting into my body.. That equates to 250 x 200mg caps... for the price of a capping kit and postage (only 50 grams of postage at that)

Oh did i mention it was free? I actually found one site that was charging $150 for 15 caps whilst looking for the stuff!!

It's a shame that people can be so stupid with this type of a compound that they need to ban it.. As long as that is the case, there will always be dodgy operators who will charge as MUCH as they can get away with, often for underdosed products. Find a source and cap it yourself, but make sure to research the hell out of the stuff first - you don't want to be the next casualty!
    I agree with everything said. capping it yourself allows you to a) control how much cap and 2) you can add some stuff to it.

The first time I capped I used cornstarch with "0" caps. it was almost a 2:1 ratio starch to DNP for 200mg. Then I added taurine to the second batch. not enough for the day, but it made me feel like i was making it a bit better.

do your research and be smart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information