AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member

Personal Experiences with Frontloading

I know there are many ppl who are for and against frontloading with long term esters at the beginning of a cycle. To me it seems preferable to just start with short acting esters and slowly transition to long acting esters over the first few weeks (I prefer the use of long term esters bc of less injections and potentially more stable blood levels). The problem is there is limited access to what may be available and sometimes you don't have access to shorter acting esters when needed.

My question is, can ppl talk about there experiences with frontloading, both positive and negative?

Thanks

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I recommend the complete opposite of what you just said. I would start with a long ester and finish with a short, IF you're beginning with a long ester in the first place.

Why on earth would you begin with a short and try to transition to a long? The only protocol i can understand is that you frontload with a short ester along side your long ester. I guess this is what youre saying, yes?

But front loading to me is increasing your long ester at the beginning. I could be wrong here but thats how i understand it.

Frontloading Unraveled

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UMfK46zX_ft

I think you misunderstood me.

I agree with transitioning to a short ester at the end of a cycle. I didn't mention it bc it wasnt related to the feedback I was looking for.

When I refer to frontloading, I am referring to taking extra amounts of a long ester at the beginning of a cycle.

One alternative to frontloading that I was suggesting is to start with a short ester and long ester mix or blend and transition to only a long ester (I guess this also doesn't pertain to the feedback I was looking for. I just felt like mentioning it).

I would like to hear about ppl's experiences with frontloading long ester compounds to see if it provides quicker and increased results relative to not frontloading.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Btw, thanks for the link.

I always frontload and it works for me, that doesn't mean it will suit you though. Its not black and white and the only way to know if it suits you is to try it.

I find that no matter what I use and no matter what protocol I'm finished growing within 6 weeks, therefore I like to shock my body at the start and get maximum benifits as early as possible.
    -XL

jing jai

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I was just thinking on the way home from todays workout that I wouldnt front load sust again, I think I wil go with enath or cyp next time - front load it and finish up with prop while the half life dissipates.

mega004 is offline New Member
    Hey everybody I have a question and would reall appreciate some suggestions. I am running a cycle that consitst of tren , prop, sust, and deca . I am nottl quite sure how mybinjection schedule should be. I want to gain mass and get a nice cut at the some time or on ny way off from cycle. Suggestions would be helpful!

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Bump

Thread Information