drob73 is offline New Member

Are These Low Test Levels??

After Finishing My 2nd Cycle 2 Years Back, My Libido Began To Decline. Libido Never Returned To Normal Before I Started My Last Cycle. Came Off Last Cycle In Sept. 05 (used Nolva During And Used Clom At End Of Cycle As Directed) Libido Has Been Horrible!!
    Doctor Checked Total Testosterone Levels ==== 370.
    He Tried To Convince Me 370 Was In Norm. Range. I Disagreed.
    He Placed Me On

Androderm 2.5 Mg Patch.

Question: 1. Is 371 Considered A Low Test Score??
    2. Would Arimidex Block Estrogen And Raise Free Test?
    3. Would Nolva Help Raise Free Test Or Hcg .
    I Do Not Have Free Test Results Yet. Still Waiting. Just Trying To Get Some Answers. Thanx.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Excellent advice!
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 11:33 PM.

Ufa, I Am 32 3rd Cycle Was 16 Wks. Test, Dbol (weeks 1-5) W/ Pct At The End. Test Was 600 Mg Wk.
    No Other Med. Prob. That I Am Aware Of.
    I Am Wondering If 2.5 Androderm/day Will Benefit My Libido.
    Right Now That Is My Concern, Later I May Be Int. In More Results. But I Really Would Like To Get Back To Normal. Thanks

Ufa
    It's all good.
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 11:33 PM.

I Am Having Free Test Lked At, I Mentioned Estrogen. I Don't Know If Hes Checking That. I Dont Think He Believed Me Much, But I Didnt Tell About My Past Use Either. I Gotta Go To Class I'll Check Back Later.
    But U Think Arimidex Would Help W/ Patch To Keep Test From Converting. May Try It, Thanks
    I Think I Will Also Call That Clinic You Sugg.

toolman is offline Banned
    drob, search ufas posts...he is clueless and still doesnt get the picture. There is no way you need arimidex at that test level as there is not much to convert to estrogen. Further, estrogen is necessary in the body, it performs many functions. You would not want to stop conversion when especially your numbers won't lead to excess being converted.

Ufa, you keep offering advice without a true knowledge of these chemicals. You keep pushing Oasis as top shelf, but they are just another hrt clinic trying to sell product at high prices. Your body shows a lack of understanding on how to maximize your health while on these drugs. How many times do these guys on here have to biatch slap you before you get it?!? THe only ones that buy your BS are the guys with only a few posts on here and that is only as long as it takes for one of us to catch you spreading untruths and offering advice with your completely innacurate and extremely limited understanding.

Ufa
    Very well put!
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 11:36 PM.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Dude, didnt you accuse me of working for some shi**y HRT clinic in Fl?? Looks like your the one pushing specific clinics, and I hope your advice does not represent their service, lol!

when is this moron going to get banned?

Ufa
    Excellent advice for all.
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 11:34 PM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Dude, you take things to dam serious. I never slandered any Clinic. Check my posts. I checked your site out and it looks good. They all have conferences and follow certain guidelines. Competition is great; it keeps the prices down for us. There are good reps and bad ones in all clinics. Same as any other profession. I am NOT a member of OASIS; however I find it easier to talk with them than others. No names but one rep from one clinic called me six times in one day. It's more a question of who you deal with than the clinic itself. Cool off!
    I am not trying to rain on your parade, bro, but you need to read more and get more experience before you start giving advice to others. Look at your own post Is it necessary to cycle on 150mg test weekly? and you tell me if you would even take your own advice based on your knowlege.

This is a great place to learn, hang tight and learn.

Read more, type less

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Dude, you take things to dam serious. I never slandered any Clinic. Check my posts. I checked your site out and it looks good. They all have conferences and follow certain guidelines. Competition is great; it keeps the prices down for us. There are good reps and bad ones in all clinics. Same as any other profession. I am NOT a member of OASIS; however I find it easier to talk with them than others. No names but one rep from one clinic called me six times in one day. It's more a question of who you deal with than the clinic itself. Cool off!

your right, I do take this pretty damn seriously. We're talking about peoples health and well-being. I have never seen anyone post or suggest as much nonsense as you have been, and am surprised you are not yet banned! You know NOTHING about HRT or the application of pharmaceuticals, and the little truth you do throw in the mix is just stolen from other posts. Every thread in the HRT forum is infected with your rambles , if this is a joke, it's not funny (if your not joking you need psycological help!). before people take your ridiculous advice, I hope they do a search on you!

BTW, if I we're Oasis, I would pay you to STOP promoting my company!!!

Ufa, you keep offering advice without a true knowledge of these chemicals. You keep pushing Oasis as top shelf, but they are just another hrt clinic trying to sell product at high prices. Your body shows a lack of understanding on how to maximize your health while on these drugs. How many times do these guys on here have to biatch slap you before you get it?!? THe only ones that buy your BS are the guys with only a few posts on here and that is only as long as it takes for one of us to catch you spreading untruths and offering advice with your completely innacurate and extremely limited understanding.
    Why don't you call OASIS and tell them that. I can't believe you trashing
    the people you do business with. "Well worth the money" if I remember.[/QUOTE]
    Who's trashing them, I use them. what I say is well worth the money is not their advice or prices, but being legal and being able to do it without explaining it to my own docs. Thaey are a business and in business to make money. Just like any business I have ever started. Where is the trashing you moran?

I am begining to miss the old AR where idiots like UFA got banned for so much bad advice. Come on mods...where are you. THis guy is going to hurt someone if they believe him before we can point out his lack of knowledge.

OK Ufa, rather than defend your incorrect advice you change subjects. Let's hear it. What is the scientific reason you are supporting the consumption of adex at this low test level and back it up with any support you can find. Further, why don't you post a current full body shot showing what your knowledge had developed like I did for you when you called me a lard ass. My bet is you wont as I can tell from your posts you have no idea how to use these compounds safely and effectively. Give it up...we know what you are and grow tired of you.
    Last edited by toolman; 03-30-2006 at 11:01 PM.

sorry it has taken so long. work and class do get in the way.
    TOOLMAN, ARE YOU SAYING THAT MY TOTAL TEST SCORE IS CONSIDERED LOW? DOES IT SEEM REASONABLE THAT 370 WOULD CAUSE A LIBIDO DECLINE? THIS IS THE 1ST TEST READING I HAVE EVER TAKEN, BUT I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT IT WAS MUCH HIGHER THAN 370 BEFORE THIS PROBLEM.

THIS IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT INITIALLY. COULD 370 TEST LEVEL CAUSE A LIBIDO TO PLUMMET? EVEN IF MOST DOCS CLAIM IT IS IN THE NORMAL RANGE?

I THINK LOCATING THE CAUSE WOULD BE THE 1ST STEP TO CURING THE PROBLEM. SECOND, I HAD READ THAT TOTAL TEST COULD BE IN THE LOW NORM WHILE FREE TEST COULD BE BLOCKED BY ESTROGEN CONVERSION.
    AM I UNDERSTANDING ANY OF THIS, OR AM I COMPLETELY LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by drob73
    sorry it has taken so long. work and class do get in the way.
    TOOLMAN, ARE YOU SAYING THAT MY TOTAL TEST SCORE IS CONSIDERED LOW? DOES IT SEEM REASONABLE THAT 370 WOULD CAUSE A LIBIDO DECLINE? THIS IS THE 1ST TEST READING I HAVE EVER TAKEN, BUT I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT IT WAS MUCH HIGHER THAN 370 BEFORE THIS PROBLEM.

THIS IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT INITIALLY. COULD 370 TEST LEVEL CAUSE A LIBIDO TO PLUMMET? EVEN IF MOST DOCS CLAIM IT IS IN THE NORMAL RANGE?

I THINK LOCATING THE CAUSE WOULD BE THE 1ST STEP TO CURING THE PROBLEM. SECOND, I HAD READ THAT TOTAL TEST COULD BE IN THE LOW NORM WHILE FREE TEST COULD BE BLOCKED BY ESTROGEN CONVERSION.
    AM I UNDERSTANDING ANY OF THIS, OR AM I COMPLETELY LOST.
    To answer your main question...and only from my experience with similar numbers and symptoms...yes, your test numbers are probably what is causing your low sex drive.

I started cycling in my early to mid 30's. I ran my blood work beofre, during and after cycles. My test always recovered over 500 and I never had any issues with Libido or any other issues. I run low dose cycles and never more than 12 weeks...no matter how tempted I was to go longer. However last year, I noticed my libido going down. My blood work showed it. Whether it was cycle related or hitting 40, it was declining. I hit a var/primo cycle, without test and boom, sex lost all interest. I could still perform, but no desire to. I ran PTC as always, waited a month and ran blood work. Test was 365, estrogen in normal range. Waited a few more months, 350 test. I had no desire for sex. I would still rise to the occassion when my wife wanted, but initiated nothing. At this point, I realized that I am older...perhaps my cycles caused a premature decline...but for whatever reason, my test was low. While it is still on the low side of normal, I was not the typical horndog that I have always been. I then started to shoot test for a medical reason rather than muscle mass reason. Right away I was back to myself, and very happy with life.

My point is this. Very few on here are qualified to give you medical advice, myself included....so do not listen to the likes of Ufas out there who are recommending adex which is just plain wrong and not healthy. If you are truely worried about your endocrine system and would like to see if you can recover to that of your youth, the only one you should seek advice from is an endocrinologist. The body is an amazing machine and if you prematurely caused a low production of test in your body, it very may well correct itself, but it takes time. The more chemicals you pump in, the longer that may be. Only through the proper bloodwork and tests can a good endocrinologist determine if you can produce what you need on your own or if you need HRT for life. An HRT clinic like Oasis or any other is not the help you seek for this as Ufa suggests as they are in the business of HRT. That is teh last resort if you are unable to recover on your own or if you are ready for a lifetime of injections.

fujaing is offline Junior Member
    "Question: 1. Is 371 Considered A Low Test Score??"

For me, yes.. Generally you would like to be above 500 ng/dl.

Thread Information