Spyke is offline Associate Member

Now What?

Saw the Doc today and got the results.

LH 2.5 normal 1.5-9.3
    Test Serum 153 normal 241-827
    Free test 6.4 normal 8.7-25.1
    Prolactin 11.8 normal 2.1-17.7
    estradiol 16 normal 0-53

He referred me to an endo who was booked till July! I called some others in my plan and got an appt thurs. I really thought he would put me on test today. His concern is why my LH wasn't high.....

I talked to oasis today to try to get some more info but the guy was really wierd and kinda unprofessional. I will know more when I see the endo but what do you guys think is going on with me here? I am very frustrated...

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Alright bro...your MD should have prescribed some androgel , did you ask for some...or demand some?? Did you ask for a shot? Your bloodwork is classic low test...hell even us non MD's here see that. He is referring to an endo for god knows what reason. Your LH is in the normal range. If your LH had been very low then that might, repeat might, indicate a pituitary problem which you would see an endo for and have an MRI, more bloodwork and wasted money. I posted earlier in here my experience with HRT road...might find something useful in there. You have to become assertive with these MDs bro. Thats the bottom line. Good luck.

Thread Information