Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation

HGH and Insurance?

Those that have been lucky enough to get insurance and doc on board with your HGH treatments, was it easy or what would be the best way to present this to the good doc? I noticed that if I was lucky enough to get it
    (Saizen and others) prescribed, it is quite reasonably affordable.
    My wife had printed out some packet on GH from our insurance provider and among some of the reasons for consideration of payment there was like a quality of life survey that if you could answer yes to 11 of the questions that you could get the meds. I only brought it up to one of my doc's in the past and she was like what in the world would make you ask about getting that.

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    i'd be interested from hearing about members about this subject too.

i heard you hjave to typically be 30yrs plus to get hgh prescribed at one of those "rejuvination clinics" which will prescribe older men hgh and test.

i'd like to do some hgh one day, help me tendin and joint problems, and possibly help my vision.

i got the 30yrs down cold....L0L...but I want my regular doc(s) to write the script and my wife's insurance to be my sponsor

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    i got the 30yrs down cold....L0L...but I want my regular doc(s) to write the script and my wife's insurance to be my sponsor
    Call up the clinic see what they have to say. yea i feel u on the insurance, paying for hgh out the pocket...ouch, that's expensive!

The clinic has got my back...but the wife won't let me sell the mini van

animator is offline Junior Member
    They are pretty wise to it. You have to have turners syndrome or something. My insurance did pay for my test C with a diagnosis of hypogonadism. I am 44 and had a 190 (if I recall) free test level.

I thought I had seen a thread where somebody's regular insurance was paying for ALL his meds including HGH and no mention of any syndrome, etc. I'm GOING to ask next time I see my uro, but I wanted a nice come on line

animator is offline Junior Member
    The doc will do it, the insurance won't. Go to your insurance website and look. They'll have what is approved. Save the hassle. Besides I pay about 50 a week for mine. Thats about 18IU a month. The test is 10 a bottle which is sweet.

I think with my current insurance, if the doc writes it...I'm good to go. I guess I'll just bring in that insurance paperwork with the survey and ask that way.
    Animator, that 18IU a month..is that all you take and how long and have you had any results.
    I swear I read a thread where dude's insurance was hookin the boy up

Thread Information