Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spyke is offline Associate Member

I am gonna take the plunge & bump up hrt

As you guys know, I am usually very reasonable about my HRT. But I want 18" biceps so bad I can taste it (17 1/4 now).

So I am gonna start a fairly light cycle next week. I am still fighting the acne but I am on antibiotics for it now and will stay on for the cycle. After the cycle I may push for accutaine.

Here is what I have in mind.

12 week cycle of 300mg of cyp
    arimidex eod
    200iu HGC twice a week

NO PCT just go back to hrt dose

I am just gonna try to eat as clean as possible with lots of protein. I will eat like I am bulking but if I notice fat gain, I will back off a bit. Gonna lift like a MOFO.

I do have an extra vile of test enth with about 150mg left. I hate to toss it. What do you think of using it up a couple days after the 1st injection of cyp to help things kick in?

Will doing cardio during a cycle like this cause cardiac hypertrophy?

What is a realistic amount of muscle to gain from a cycle like this for a 1st timer? Predictions?

Let me know what you think......

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    spyke, I have probably been doing that dose for the same amount of time already and for the majority of the time i was in calorie deficit and losing weight and even lost more and more weight after increasing cals....i just totally moved my weight and also became slightly vascular as well and just recently been hungry as fvck and upped my calories as high as they have been since being on TRT (3,300 or 3,400) a day for the last week (weighing in Monday) Previously I averaged from 2,700-3100 cals a day and have lost a total of 30lbs. since starting TRT. Like I stated in my own thread I believe the biggest kick in metabolism came right after adding 'dex to my treatment.

Back to you, I like your thoughts and diet plan and IMO if you eat as clean as you say, you won't have to worry about fat gain....i think you're gonna like it...hate to play that devil's advocate, but I think we always shared similar goals/similar symptoms and that dose did wonders for me

i also don't know how using up that enth is going to get in your way

best of luck with it bro

JP so you just lost a bunch of fat on that dose? How much lean mass would you say you gained?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    JP so you just lost a bunch of fat on that dose? How much lean mass would you say you gained?
    Excellent question....i don't know how much muscle i could have gained since i lost so much weight...i know my back got bigger, waist got smaller, arms prolly go a little bit bigger but more vascular for sure (none to slight-love it)....i guess i followed more of a cutting type program since i was calorie deficit and losing weight 95% of the time...and kept of gained strenghth the whole way...probably would have been a little better if i didn't struggle with the tendinitis(osis) whatever the fvckosis

i guess i would be safe to assume i put on 6lbs. of muscle since April...guess that means that i lost even more fat than 30lbs....and another reminder...never claimed to have clean diet...i slowly started getting more protein...never kicked out the yolks in my eggs, fat cuts of meat 2-3 times a week for dinner, some deserts...i always guessed my diet was around 88% clean and know that that's my key to getting 10% or under...thing is i eat clean from sunup til dinner...so sometimes i'll eat a clean dinner and the day will be perfect but several times it's pot roast.

well since it's your thread...LOL...lets get back to you....what are your goals/expectations with this bump?

Front load with the Test E. What ever you shoot weekly you hit that amount up front. So 300mgs a week then you would hit 600mgs on day 1. In my case I was on to much shiat to front load that much. So I just did half. In your case you have exactly that half. 150mgs of teste

You know what I'm going to say..... go for it...... and enjoy.

As for your diet. It's really hard to get all those calories when eating right. I don't think you will gain much fat. But if you are going to gain size on your arms you must gain weight.

-Heat

That makes sense with the front load. So by front loading with say 300mg of cyp and the 150-200mg of test e then going to 300 mg of cyp for the next 11weeks, my levels should remain pretty high due for the entire cycle because of the half life of test.

My goals are to put on lean muscle with as little fat as possible. The old rule of thumb says you have to gain 10-15lbs of muscle to gain 1" on the biceps. I would be really happy with that. I don't really care about getting stronger (of course I will) just want the size. Like I said before, I am just gonna lift like a mad man and eat as much and as clean as I can.

jpkman...your losing weight...crap some weeks when tests get crazy im eating maybe 1,500 - 2,000 cals tops and no matter what I gain weight. I attempted a bulk to put on mass to look better when I cut and I was eating clean 3,200-3,500 cals a day...cardio 5x..and I managed to gain nearly 15 pounds in 3 weeks. My body can put on weight so quick its not even funny...guess its from being a fat kid and those excess adipose cells jut fill up so quickly. Im still at my darn dose of 200mg/biweekly...soon to be changed this christmas break...wouldnt mind finding some extra test E on the black market and doing 400mg every week....if i cant attain that I might try out that myogenX stuff. Dont know if my endo will add anything else to my TRT treatment to help optimize results, only blood tests will reveal that I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    jpkman...your losing weight...crap some weeks when tests get crazy im eating maybe 1,500 - 2,000 cals tops and no matter what I gain weight. I attempted a bulk to put on mass to look better when I cut and I was eating clean 3,200-3,500 cals a day...cardio 5x..and I managed to gain nearly 15 pounds in 3 weeks. My body can put on weight so quick its not even funny...guess its from being a fat kid and those excess adipose cells jut fill up so quickly. Im still at my darn dose of 200mg/biweekly...soon to be changed this christmas break...wouldnt mind finding some extra test E on the black market and doing 400mg every week....if i cant attain that I might try out that myogenX stuff. Dont know if my endo will add anything else to my TRT treatment to help optimize results, only blood tests will reveal that I guess.
    well it's all new...i finally got the metabolism back...i can relate to what you are saying slightly because it was still hard to lose a few months ago even also doing cardio 5X a weeks...a mix of working outdoors now and the arimidex added to my test was the key imo.

good to hear from you again(if you know how to golf you'll have to drive over some day to orlando area and we'll smack em around)

spyke,
    back to the size on the biceps...with my 30lbs. loss at the very least mine stayed the same but if i had to bet...they grew slightly with losing weight...just based on wrapping my hand around to see how far the span goes around to estimate size and if anything my hand is getting smaller or the arms are gettin bigger...also did more with the triceps the last few months than i did b4 and in the beginning of TRT...prolly should get a tape and do it legit

Corey forget about 400mg per week of black market gear for now. Find a doctor that is not retarded so you can get on a normal WEEKLY dose and see what happens.

There is no way you are gaining weight on a 1500 calorie diet unless you look like Nicole Richie. You gotta be eating more cals. The only way to know for sure is to weigh and record everything you eat and drink or go with a pre packaged meal program like jenny craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    Corey forget about 400mg per week of black market gear for now. Find a doctor that is not retarded so you can get on a normal WEEKLY dose and see what happens.

There is no way you are gaining weight on a 1500 calorie diet unless you look like Nicole Richie. You gotta be eating more cals. The only way to know for sure is to weigh and record everything you eat and drink or go with a pre packaged meal program like jenny craig.
    Yeh ...sounds like metabolism is in the shitter which sucks...like diggin out of a whole and you're standing in it...if i remember corey's diet was pretty mundaine because of going to school but always clean....i like the switching it up style and keep the bod guessing

but yes...there are docs out there just gotta find em... mine is probably an hour and a half from you corey

ouch thats a bit far since I dont have my car at school.

ouch thats a bit far since I dont have my car at school.
    wasn't sure but didn't think u had wheels cuz you always said u had to eat the cafeteria food...hang in there you'll find a good one soon

Thread Information