bugsysiegals is offline Junior Member

Methyl 1 Alpha ... How To Cycle

I just started a cycle of M1A and M1D. I'm following the recommended cycle on the discountanabolics website of 3 pills of M1A and 3 pills of M1D a day for the first 2 weeks. I'm on my 4th day of taking the pills and I really dont feel much different at all. Actually when I benched the other day my bones felt a little sore for a second everytime I set the weight down. I wasn't using much more weight than I usually use.

How long does it take for this stuff to really take effect? Maybe I need to be on this for at least a week before I can feel it .. I dunno. Would it be a bad decision to take more pills or take them for longer than 2 weeks? I weight 175lbs.

I read different opinions about this stuff being really bad healthwise and some others that say it's not that bad. Whats the real deal here? I'm taking the M1A and M1D capsules together at the same time each time I take them along with a capsule of Milk Thistle.

I was offered some var from a friend ... How does the var stack up against this product performance and healthwise? I didn't really wanna go with real gear because I thought it would probably be worse healthwise in the long run and only want a little boost and nothing to crazy.
    Last edited by bugsysiegals; 09-15-2006 at 12:30 PM.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    what is that stuff? give a little more information please.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    dude it is "real gear" it may not be as harsh but its not just another suppliment that everybody can take at no risk. just wait and see the results. i bet ur not eating good enough to see anything. u need to eat a ton to get the strength and size u want bro

I didn't really consider this to be 'real gear' becuase it is legal and because I didn't think it could even compare to what I consider 'real gear' such as Fina, Tball, Anivar, etc. I also didn't consider this to be 'real gear' because I'm not really to sure how potent this stuff because I haven't noticed much difference yet.

I started eating a lot of food 3 weeks before I started taking the M1A and the weight started going to my belly so I haven't been eating like crazy because of that reason. I don't want the weight going to my belly instead of turning into muscle, however; I am still eating quite a bit. Mostly fish fillets, chicken breasts, and protein shakes along with carbs throughout the day. I have to say that I find it hard to get over 150grams protein per day and I weigh 175lbs.

I'm not really meeting the standard 1gram per lb of body weight that people recommend. I couldn't even imagine eating 2grams per lb. I get full when I eat and all the food is high protein food but yet I cant seem to get the numbers up there. If I eat more food will it turn into muscle faster while I'm on this stuff or will it go to my belly like it does without any 'gear' ?
    Last edited by bugsysiegals; 09-15-2006 at 05:01 PM.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    u have to eat to grow bro. u will gain a little fat on a bulking diet. eat your ass off. potatoes, steak, oats, just eat eat eat! u will not gain a lb without proper dieting

Thanks, I guess I will just have to keep my stomach feeling full than a mofo all day long. LOL

I hope I didn't waste to many days already of not eating enough.

What are your thoughts on alchohol with this stuff? I usually drink at least 5 beers each day on the weekend. Not sure if that would be a bad mistake or not while on this. I hear this stuff is pretty toxic even though it says its not on the advertisement.

vermin is offline Member
    Supposed to be prohormones - as they are methylated I would suspect that (if they are real at all) they could pose liver toxicity issues.

Either way, wrong forum - this is the HRT forum.

Thread Information