Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

my endo is a beotch

I hate my endo she is a mean judgmental bitch.She did blood work and found that i have very low test for my age18but she wont give me TRT.But the reason I went to her is because I have gyno naturaly.and I think its because she asked if I have ever done drugs.So I answer honestly and she waas in complete shock and start yelling at me sayin that my test is low because i did alot of drugs and they all lower test. But oasis says you need to be 30.what should i do? My insurance only lets me change docs 1time a year and thats the one i picked.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    What was your Free and Total Test levels? What drugs did you do in the past that might have caused this?

Is your gyno glanular or mainly fatty tissue? Did she run a test on your estradiol levels?

Your insurance company should allow you to get a second opinion from another doctor. They have to allow this. I would talk to the insurance company and say that you want a second opinion from another doctor, this is a more than reasonable request.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I hate my endo she is a mean judgmental bitch.She did blood work and found that i have very low test for my age18but she wont give me TRT.But the reason I went to her is because I have gyno naturaly.and I think its because she asked if I have ever done drugs.So I answer honestly and she waas in complete shock and start yelling at me sayin that my test is low because i did alot of drugs and they all lower test. But oasis says you need to be 30.what should i do? My insurance only lets me change docs 1time a year and thats the one i picked.
    somebody mentioned an HRT clinic that didn't have an age requirement....the name wasn't mentioned but maybe if you start a thread directed that way...you can find out....hope this helps and wish u the best man

lowt is offline New Member
    find another dr. Good luck I am yet to find someone that I completely mesh with.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i go to the endo ist week of jan..my doc ran the test on me my test level was 197 for me being 21yo said thats really low which i already knew when they told me the outcome of the testing..

what do you mean by drugs? steroids ? or rec drugs?

ive had my battle with ecstasy, and have used other rec drugs...but how can they tell you no because of past? people get diseases from doing things in the past doc dont say well you shouldnt have done them we cant help you lol

how's it goin by the way schmidty?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    would an endo try to bring your levels up first with hcg , or anything before prescribing test? also, when they write a script, how long does it last, or is it like "eternal refills"? and what if they try to push the gel or patch?

we gotta come up with a system to play these doctors like a harp!
    im gonna try to get a script, but i by no means want to be on HRT at 25, i just want legal bottles of test whenever i want,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    would an endo try to bring your levels up first with hcg , or anything before prescribing test? also, when they write a script, how long does it last, or is it like "eternal refills"? and what if they try to push the gel or patch?

we gotta come up with a system to play these doctors like a harp!
    im gonna try to get a script, but i by no means want to be on HRT at 25, i just want legal bottles of test whenever i want,lol.
    well, i would think age would play a role and when i saw my endo (i'm 37 btw), my levels were at low normal and there was no mention of any other means other than exogeneous test and she did push the gel....actually had samples

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    well, i would think age would play a role and when i saw my endo (i'm 37 btw), my levels were at low normal and there was no mention of any other means other than exogeneous test and she did push the gel....actually had samples
    did you ask her for injectable test? just be like "uh, i really dont see myself rubbing cream on myself everyday. plus, i finger my wife alot, and i dont want her growing a mustach. I used to do my own b-12 shots, its no biggy."

"oh the patch? well, look i dont see that workin real well either cuz i take like 2-3 showers a day cuz i workout everyday. This was a huge problem for me when i tried the nicotine patch.(tell her you used to smoke, lie!) See, I usually do cardio first thing every morning, then shower. then i workout at my lunch break cuz theres a gym right dows the street from my work, so i shower a again. then i do my main weightliftin workout in the evening, so i shower again. Ialso like swimming at the spa on the weekends. Plus, i hit the sunbed in the summer, and having a random square on non-tan looks retarded....especially since i pose for art schools and model part time. its just not gonna work. i need to have that stuff in me so that it wont fall off, or rub on someone else. For my lifestyle the injects would be alot easier. Lets just do that."

this is gonna be my jive when i tr to get a script. im totally serious.

did you ask her for injectable test? just be like "uh, i really dont see myself rubbing cream on myself everyday. plus, i finger my wife alot, and i dont want her growing a mustach. I used to do my own b-12 shots, its no biggy."

"oh the patch? well, look i dont see that workin real well either cuz i take like 2-3 showers a day cuz i workout everyday. This was a huge problem for me when i tried the nicotine patch.(tell her you used to smoke, lie!) See, I usually do cardio first thing every morning, then shower. then i workout at my lunch break cuz theres a gym right dows the street from my work, so i shower a again. then i do my main weightliftin workout in the evening, so i shower again. Ialso like swimming at the spa on the weekends. Plus, i hit the sunbed in the summer, and having a random square on non-tan looks retarded....especially since i pose for art schools and model part time. its just not gonna work. i need to have that stuff in me so that it wont fall off, or rub on someone else. For my lifestyle the injects would be alot easier. Lets just do that."

this is gonna be my jive when i tr to get a script. im totally serious.
    yeh, sounds like you got it down...hopefully you can work with your first doc...still need some luck though cuz i'm a pushy mf and still took a few docs but i'm finally "with syringe".....the final punch was when i called up and said i'm worried about it gettin on my daughters and they were like..."but"...then i was like "I'M FVCKIN WORRIED ABOUT IT GETTIN ON MY DAUGHTERS, DO I NEED TO FIND ANOTHER DOC?"...they changed tunes and it became so Besides injects are cheaper for everyone...unless some of these docs are making kickbacks by pushing the gel...maybe that's why they have samples in their office of either androgel , testim or both....Well, i finally found a good doc...hope you do bro

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been through so many Doctors. Just at the same clinic. Guess I'm

lucky the owner is a money whore. Sometimes I quit for a few months

and they call & call. "It's not worth it for me to get a 150mg shot a week

200mg and I be in tomorrow" OK!

will thet let you do your own shots?

jpkman, yeah im gonna use the daughter excuse too. im gonna be like "She just gets into everything. I cant take my eyes of her one minute."

would you guys say the trick is to find a dumb doctor who you can manipulate? therefore, i was thinkin goin foreign. theres this indian endo i know of. perhaps him?

would you guys say the trick is to find a dumb doctor who you can manipulate? therefore, i was thinkin goin foreign. theres this indian endo i know of. perhaps him?
    well, dumb if you can manipulate since your keepin track of your own health and only need em for a script...wish we didn't have to think that way but that's the way it is for the most part....just really conservative with the hormone levels is what it seems

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i cant see them not giving you which you prefer if you prefer shots why would they not give it to you?

i have an appt. jan 6th with my endo i know they are going to give me a time cause im 21..but my levels are low 197 and i want to do somthing about it.

what are the usual doses with trt?
    is it weekly? biweekly, monthly? and how much ?

my first RX for injects was 200mg every 3 weeks LMAO....but i got the vial and was on self administer from day one

i'm definately gonna follow your threads as i'm curious as to how your age and agressiveness will come into play....even with my agressive mature approach, i played hell with several docs

i think your thread #9 had some good ideas although maybe toned down just a bit and not to mention you are feeling depressed and lethargy lately anyway....maybe not even wantin to use the ole finger on the old lady

see where i'm coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    my first RX for injects was 200mg every 3 weeks LMAO....but i got the vial and was on self administer from day one

i'm definately gonna follow your threads as i'm curious as to how your age and agressiveness will come into play....even with my agressive mature approach, i played hell with several docs

i think your thread #9 had some good ideas although maybe toned down just a bit and not to mention you are feeling depressed and lethargy lately anyway....maybe not even wantin to use the ole finger on the old lady

see where i'm coming from?
    ok, ill tone it down a bit. maybe ill tell them im a part time massage therapist and dont want to get hormones on my clients

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    That is utter stupidity, I would cease all contact immediately, submit a formal complaint and begin looking for another doctor... If i went for any medical test, and they yell at me and suggested I took drugs, I would be out of there and taking it up with the professional bodies and health authorities. Its unacceptable, simply as that...

Heres a tip: Take a voice recorder with you to any meetings, and present all your evidence that you need TRT... If they are being clearly unreasonable, then complain and exercise your rights...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    That is utter stupidity, I would cease all contact immediately, submit a formal complaint and begin looking for another doctor... If i went for any medical test, and they yell at me and suggested I took drugs, I would be out of there and taking it up with the professional bodies and health authorities. Its unacceptable, simply as that...

Heres a tip: Take a voice recorder with you to any meetings, and present all your evidence that you need TRT... If they are being clearly unreasonable, then complain and exercise your rights...
    you realize this thread is over 7 months old, right?

Thread Information