Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member

edit

edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 09:44 AM.

Mobligator is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Everything seemed to be wearing thin. I think my body got used to
    synthetic aas. Was on over a year with a 6 weep break. I like to take
    a lot of different aas. GH, Test, Anvar, Deca and an AI. Just wondering
    if I should wait annother 2 months or start back if blook work looks fine.

I must admit that I feel great. Took a month vacation and did cardio with
    8 lb dumbells for an hour every day. Excellent burn. Increased plulse by
    20 points and worked the legs and upper body at the same time.

Want to get back and increase the regiment. Guess I,m going to
    get blood work done this week.

I must add that slopping down french wine and champagne every night
    for a month was killer. (douple menaning).. Time to get back in groove.
    Ufa,

When I first went on HRT (actually TRT) because of idiopathic hypogonadism in 1988, I was forced to go off of it for 8 weeks because of my original doctors death and I subsequently went to an Endo. He wanted my body to get back to normal and said it took about 8 weeks. By that time I was feeling real run-down overall and very weak. My test was about 260 so he put me on 300mg every 3 weeks which I later got him to put me on 200 mg every 2 weeks, then later injected myself every week w. @ 100 mg and I stayed on this dosage for over 13 years at which time I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and had to go off everything again. Having said that, I believe your body ought to be back to about it's normal levels by now and hopefully you can get back on test again if you need to. You don't ever want to feel like I have for the past 4 years with a test level of only 73. (about the same as my age and I.Q.) It really sucks!!!

P.S. If I can stay cancer free for five years (March 2007) I'm contemplating taking a chance and going on some low dosages of test. Even 40-50 mg a week would be better than nothing. But It's very perplexing right now.
    Last edited by Mobligator; 10-18-2006 at 12:25 PM. Reason: P.S.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Everything seemed to be wearing thin. I think my body got used to
    synthetic aas. Was on over a year with a 6 weep break. I like to take
    a lot of different aas. GH, Test, Anvar, Deca and an AI. Just wondering
    if I should wait annother 2 months or start back if blook work looks fine.

I must admit that I feel great. Took a month vacation and did cardio with
    8 lb dumbells for an hour every day. Excellent burn. Increased plulse by
    20 points and worked the legs and upper body at the same time.

Want to get back and increase the regiment. Guess I,m going to
    get blood work done this week.

I must add that slopping down french wine and champagne every night
    for a month was killer. (douple menaning).. Time to get back in groove.
    Nice to hear you're back. Hope you had an awesome time with the mrs. I've been lookin for your posts....be hearin from ya....

Ufa
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 09:45 AM.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Glad to see you had a good time and happy to see you back. Please give us some more details on how you do your cardio workouts with the weights. I want to vary my cardio routine.

Ufa
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 09:45 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobligator
    Ufa,

When I first went on HRT (actually TRT) because of idiopathic hypogonadism in 1988, I was forced to go off of it for 8 weeks because of my original doctors death and I subsequently went to an Endo. He wanted my body to get back to normal and said it took about 8 weeks. By that time I was feeling real run-down overall and very weak. My test was about 260 so he put me on 300mg every 3 weeks which I later got him to put me on 200 mg every 2 weeks, then later injected myself every week w. @ 100 mg and I stayed on this dosage for over 13 years at which time I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and had to go off everything again. Having said that, I believe your body ought to be back to about it's normal levels by now and hopefully you can get back on test again if you need to. You don't ever want to feel like I have for the past 4 years with a test level of only 73. (about the same as my age and I.Q.) It really sucks!!!

P.S. If I can stay cancer free for five years (March 2007) I'm contemplating taking a chance and going on some low dosages of test. Even 40-50 mg a week would be better than nothing. But It's very perplexing right now.
    I have been doing A LOT of research on Test and Prostate Cancer and perplexing isnt the word. For every study that show Test is the cause there is another to show that is Estrogen or something else. I read something in the research that said that there are different forms of Prostate Cancer and that some reacted to Test and some didnt. Anyway basically they dont have a fvcking clue.

I think at 73 I wouldnt hesitate to go back on, you know as well as I do that old age will probably kill you before any kind of Prostate Cancer will. Please dont be offended by that either mate, I am just stateing statistical facts.
    Last edited by Kale; 10-19-2006 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I have been doing A LOT of research on Test and Prostate Cancer and perplexing isnt the word. For every study that show Test is the cause there is another to show that is Estrogen or something else. I read something in the research that said that there are different forms of Prostate Cancer and that some reacted to Test and some didnt. Anyway basically they dont have a fvcking clue.

I think at 73 I wouldnt hesitate to go back on, you know as well as I do that old age will probably kill you before any kind of Prostate Cancer will. Please dont be offended by that either mate, I am just stateing statistical facts.
    Kale, No offence taken and you're right about the statistics, since in most cases it's a slow growing cancer and that most older men will die of something other than prostate cancer but that isn't what worries me now. You see, I'm supposed to be cured of prostate cancer, i.e. in the prostate gland per se but if per chance the cancer metastasized before I was treated that too will eventually grow somewhere else in the body. One of it's favorite places to spread is in the bones but it can travel through your lymph glands and settle almost anywhere. Why does that worry me so much, well so far they do not have a cure for prostate cancer that has metastasized. They have several very good treatments to cure it while still confined within the prostate capsule but once it has escaped the wall of the capsule, you are living on borrowed time. Usually not more than three years, give or take a year or two. Testosterone will just feed it no matter where it is and if you deprive it of test, it will eventually mutate and it will grow without it.
    BTW, have you checked yet to see if you have prostatitis? I really hope thats what raised your PSA. Also I'm glad to hear you are doing some research just in case. "A good education is the best medicine when it comes to any kind of cancer."

Kale, No offence taken and you're right about the statistics, since in most cases it's a slow growing cancer and that most older men will die of something other than prostate cancer but that isn't what worries me now. You see, I'm supposed to be cured of prostate cancer, i.e. in the prostate gland per se but if per chance the cancer metastasized before I was treated that too will eventually grow somewhere else in the body. One of it's favorite places to spread is in the bones but it can travel through your lymph glands and settle almost anywhere. Why does that worry me so much, well so far they do not have a cure for prostate cancer that has metastasized. They have several very good treatments to cure it while still confined within the prostate capsule but once it has escaped the wall of the capsule, you are living on borrowed time. Usually not more than three years, give or take a year or two. Testosterone will just feed it no matter where it is and if you deprive it of test, it will eventually mutate and it will grow without it.
    BTW, have you checked yet to see if you have prostatitis? I really hope thats what raised your PSA. Also I'm glad to hear you are doing some research just in case. "A good education is the best medicine when it comes to any kind of cancer."
    I finished a course of antibiotics for Prostatitis on Tuesday. I had a PSA test done yesterday and I am nervoulsy awaiting the results,

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I finished a course of antibiotics for Prostatitis on Tuesday. I had a PSA test done yesterday and I am nervoulsy awaiting the results,
    I sincerely hope it is prostatitis. Let me know how it turns out and if I can be of any help. I know exactly what you are going through. I'll be "praying" for you. Seriously!! Tonight, tomorrow and everyday until we hear from you again. "You can count on it!!"

I sincerely hope it is prostatitis. Let me know how it turns out and if I can be of any help. I know exactly what you are going through. I'll be "praying" for you. Seriously!! Tonight, tomorrow and everyday until we hear from you again. "You can count on it!!"
    Thanks mate. I seriously doubt it is Prostatitis as I have no symptoms what soever. I wil be happy if the nmber is still the same from three weeks ago. Remeber the number jumped from 5 to 8 in the four weeks before that. If it jumps the same again I am in serious trouble I think.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    can you explain the cardio in detail? AM Pm? Walk at 4.0?

Thread Information