Thread: Back On Hrt

SHANEDOGG is offline New Member

Back On Hrt

Hey Guys,

I'm 34, 227 lbs(and losing) and my most current test levels were 200.5(out of 199.0-1000) and 267 (out of 250-1100). Pretty low but my Endo. wouldn't put me back on test after taking me off. BIATCH! some advice - don't mess w/ docs that don't care about what you have to say.....it's a waste of time.

I'm finally getting BACK on HRT after about 9 months, I finally have a cool doc and put me back on HRT. I'm starting w/ the gel this time - used 200cc of depo. test EOW before..... I'm using 5mg of Testim. I think this doc will work w/ me to get my levels where they need to be. I've been doing a little research on the gels and wonder what people prefer? Androgel or Testim. is there much difference? they only problem w/ Testim so far (second day) is that someone commented that I'm wearing cologne.....not too cool. anyway, If testim is better, i'll stay on it. what kind of results are people getting from gels, overall are they happy?

Thanks.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    hi shanedogg....glad you got a doc that you can work with....gel is better than nothing but i felt the need for a higher dose that can be achieved by gel so at least it's a start and it doesn't hurt to start at a low dose and work your way up.

I have androgel and testim in my closet now and have used both because i happen to have 2 diff ins. comp's in a short period of time right when going on TRT....they are of no difference and both have that smell....i saw slight gains on gel and it was nice to see but i felt that there was still something missing and i sought out the injectible RX and am happy that i did so

good luck bro and keep us posted...glad you fired that BIACH....LOL

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 09:40 AM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    JP what do you think about doing both?
    hey ufa
    don't have to think....did it ...love it...still gonna do it...don't want all that gel to go to waste

i would shoot a little less in the begginning of the week and after 4-6 days when my peak levels are supposed to be dropping i would spread on a little of the left overs

SHANEDOGG is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    hi shanedogg....glad you got a doc that you can work with....gel is better than nothing but i felt the need for a higher dose that can be achieved by gel so at least it's a start and it doesn't hurt to start at a low dose and work your way up.

I have androgel and testim in my closet now and have used both because i happen to have 2 diff ins. comp's in a short period of time right when going on TRT....they are of no difference and both have that smell....i saw slight gains on gel and it was nice to see but i felt that there was still something missing and i sought out the injectible RX and am happy that i did so

good luck bro and keep us posted...glad you fired that BIACH....LOL
    Thanks for the info. I agree. Test, what everform, is still better then nothing. When I was on it before I started seeing gains and my mood and whole outlook on life changed.....Low Test levels SUCK! Hopefully, I get get some good numbers - before I would get in the 700 range on 200mg test cyp. every other week. not bad. Hopefully the gel will get me there. I was feeling pretty good.

Thread Information