WallyWorld637 is offline Junior Member

Arimidex (Anastrozole) How much is enough

My doc has had me on .5mg of Anastrozole 3 times a week from day one. This was 4 months ago. I can't see a difference. Should I see a noticeable difference in appearance? Is there a way to tell that this stuff is doing its job?Is blood work the only true way to tell that I'm taking enough? Below is what I'm currently taking.

200mg Test Cyp- 1 time a week
    1000mcg B12 injection every other week
    Anastrzole .5 mg - 3 times a week
    Armour Thyroid - 90mg 1 time a day

I'm 5'7" @ 205 lbs. I started at 212 lbs.
    I do 20-30 min cardio mon-fri and an hour to an hour and a half of weight training on these days.

I do cardio on an empty stomach and go right into my weight training afterwards. I have a Muscle Milk RTD no later than 30 min after my work out. 2 hours after that I have 2 eggs, a chicken breast and some grits with no butter and a dry toasted english muffin. The I rotate the rest of the day drinking a protein drink then acouple of hours later a chicken breast with some fresh steamed veg's.

Let me know what you think.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWorld637
    My doc has had me on .5mg of Anastrozole 3 times a week from day one. This was 4 months ago. I can't see a difference. Should I see a noticeable difference in appearance? Is there a way to tell that this stuff is doing its job?Is blood work the only true way to tell that I'm taking enough? Below is what I'm currently taking.

200mg Test Cyp- 1 time a week
    1000mcg B12 injection every other week
    Anastrzole .5 mg - 3 times a week
    Armour Thyroid - 90mg 1 time a day

I'm 5'7" @ 205 lbs. I started at 212 lbs.
    I do 20-30 min cardio mon-fri and an hour to an hour and a half of weight training on these days.

I do cardio on an empty stomach and go right into my weight training afterwards. I have a Muscle Milk RTD no later than 30 min after my work out. 2 hours after that I have 2 eggs, a chicken breast and some grits with no butter and a dry toasted english muffin. The I rotate the rest of the day drinking a protein drink then acouple of hours later a chicken breast with some fresh steamed veg's.

Let me know what you think.
    hey wally....i don't reccommend weight training on empty and don't think many more here will either...you'll get a better critique of your diet in the diet forum

about the arimidex , i started on 1mg ED when i first went on but it was because i knew my estro had went way up from 19 to 65 then as high as 78...but i noticed a change in body comp right away...i started becoming vascular...guess i could say more vascular but it wouldn't accurately describe what happened cuz i would have never thought i would have veins running down my bi's to my forearms....libido was back to my youth...
    i was on that dose for the first month and then 1mg EOD before taking 17 days off without any test or arimidex and did blood work....at that time my estro was 41....i felt good there but went back to 1mg ED again to try to get that 41 down just a bit more....i've been wanting to test again soon...next appt. isn't til April I might not wait.

oh, wally, you never answered my post in another thread where you talked about your thyroid meds

Thread Information