StevePJC is offline Member

Third shot observations

I'm three weeks in. 200mg a week of test cypionate . Bodyfat went up to 34% in 10 days and has since rested back down to 27%. Turned into a real sexual tyrannosaurus if I may use the term. Wife is wondering where I've been all these years.

In the gym, the weights are getting pretty dog gone light. Last week bench numbers were up a tad from 225 x 8 for three sets to 275 x 8 for two plus 6 for the third. Don't know if that's a true strength increase or a energy boost helping me push the weights. Curious as to my ORM. Tomorrow is chest day again so kinda looking forward to it.

Weight shot up to 345 pounds briefly. Back down to 327 as of this morning. Kicking the cardio into high gear for the rest of the 20 weeks before settling back down to 3x a week. May as well take advantage of the extra testosterone in my system.

Good stuff all around. TRT is definately the way to go if you're someone like me.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    glad to hear steve....don't think it's just an energy boost...LOL

i'm impressed with that increase and that's my lagging area...

i forgot what your body compostion/end weight/bench strength goal was....as a big dude, i would imagine your thinkin of a max of the big 400 a little bit down the road?

I really don't have an "end goal" goal. My whole wanting to do this was just overall quality of life. My wife's really not liking me lately. hehehehe Sex drive is through the roof. Hell I'll hang some extremely personal info out there to show my progress...... The other night I went twice for the first time in probably 10 years. 200mg a week is perfect for me.

This week I have thrown my cardio in high gear for the rest of the 20 weeks. I don't mind being an overall big guy. I've been 300 pounds plus for quite some time.

I actually went for a ORM today. Put up 395 for one. I should point out BARELY, BARELY put it up. Would love to break that 400 pound barrier again.

If I had to peg a goal it would be this.

Weight: 300 pounds
    BF: 20-25%
    Bench Strength - 450 pounds. I know... High goal there.
    Still making my wife wish I was the same no test producing slob I've been for quite some time. >

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    I really don't have an "end goal" goal. My whole wanting to do this was just overall quality of life. My wife's really not liking me lately. hehehehe Sex drive is through the roof. Hell I'll hang some extremely personal info out there to show my progress...... The other night I went twice for the first time in probably 10 years. 200mg a week is perfect for me.

This week I have thrown my cardio in high gear for the rest of the 20 weeks. I don't mind being an overall big guy. I've been 300 pounds plus for quite some time.

I actually went for a ORM today. Put up 395 for one. I should point out BARELY, BARELY put it up. Would love to break that 400 pound barrier again.

Still making my wife wish I was the same no test producing slob I've been for quite some time. >
    you're giving me bigarexia LOL

i know you already have been pardon the pun but keep it up

Hey man sometimes you gotta make a point and I thought that was a perfect example. 200mg is just about right for me.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC

you should without a doubt break 400 and get to 450 man keep it up. no need to rush either take the time and do it right you can prolly exceed 450. your a big boy. lol

Thread Information