Thread: Arimidex

Hogan is offline New Member

Arimidex

Does Labs make a safe Arimidex ? I understand it raises the test levels but will it effect my fertility or sperm count?

Please read the rules... *admin*

Kevinjg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan
    Dose Labs make a safe Arimidex? I understand it raises the test levels but will it effect my fertility or sperm count?
    You must edit the name of the lab out.
    READ THE RULES

Please do not quote someone mistakes... and thank you

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    Dex alone may raise test levels a bit but nothing you would notice. I have no idea about that lab and yeah you shouldnt post names in public. Click here on the word arimidex and you can get it from the site sponsor. Their products are great. My lab rat likes them alot.

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    I have read some studies where they were using 1mg/day of arimidex in hyogonadal males. Natural test levels doubled and even tripled in some cases. This was under a Dr.'s care where trigycerides and glucose levels were monitored.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    [QUOTE=Spyke]Dex alone may raise test levels a bit but nothing you would notice. I have no idea about that lab and yeah you shouldnt post names in public. Click here on the word arimidex and you can get it from the site sponsor. Their products are great. My lab rat likes them alot.[/QUOTE]
    How is ole Algernon doing anyway?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by fbcoach
    I have read some studies where they were using 1mg/day of arimidex in hyogonadal males. Natural test levels doubled and even tripled in some cases. This was under a Dr.'s care where trigycerides and glucose levels were monitored.
    yes, this reminds me and i can't wait to see my bloodwork in april after being on 1mg ED of arimidex with my test cyp...hoping lipids are not negatively affected much if at all

Thread Information