Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

On TRT. Want to start HGH

Hey guys,
    I'm going to start HGH, and wanted some advice on clinics vs online, Etc., I am doing TRT and have a urologist prescribing Test. He's not into HGH, so I need to get via; Endo, clinic or just buy online. Prefer to use Saizen. Prolly start @ 2-4i.u.'s / day. So what's the best approach?

jbarkley is offline Member
    Halfcenturion, I went to a clinic that is pretty close to where I live in N. Cal, he also has a clinic in Vegas....these guys are really great and have been doing this for over twenty years. They have helped me in big ways!

Quote Originally Posted by jbarkley
    Halfcenturion, I went to a clinic that is pretty close to where I live in N. Cal, he also has a clinic in Vegas....these guys are really great and have been doing this for over twenty years. They have helped me in big ways!
    Thanks, man
    Twenty years. You must feel Great !
    They Anti-aging clinics here too. I already get my test and bloodwork from my Urologist. He's a great guy, but not involved in GH. Do you think an anti-aging clinic would just supply the GH? Don't they sell you apackage deal?
    Or I could just buy GH online pharmacy. What do you think?

ThrottleKing is offline Junior Member
    This site's going to have a clinic...it'll be up around Tuesday.

www.GetHRT.com

Quote Originally Posted by Halfcenturian
    Thanks, man
    Twenty years. You must feel Great !
    They Anti-aging clinics here too. I already get my test and bloodwork from my Urologist. He's a great guy, but not involved in GH. Do you think an anti-aging clinic would just supply the GH? Don't they sell you apackage deal?
    Or I could just buy GH online pharmacy. What do you think?
    I went to the clinic because of my past cancer issues, I think if your getting your blood works done frequently and have a good source online, you'd probably be better off $wise to get it that way. Any questions about starting dosages to start etc. I can give you the protocol I was given.

Quote Originally Posted by jbarkley
    I went to the clinic because of my past cancer issues, I think if your getting your blood works done frequently and have a good source online, you'd probably be better off $wise to get it that way. Any questions about starting dosages to start etc. I can give you the protocol I was given.
    Hey, that would be great. Fire it over. Thanks. Is your cancer cured?
    In remission?

I'm in remission...just keep in mind that because of my previous health issues the docs were very cautious with my dosages.
    1st 2 months: 1.5 IU's Follow to see if any numbness in hands etc.
    Month 3: increased to 2 IU's....stayed on that amount for the next 4 months.
    Blood works every three months at this point because of the cancer....
    Month 7: 3 IU's stayed on that until I started having some intestinal bleeding in December and increased to 5 IU's to try and heal the ulcer's in the intestines faster. I am now on 4 IU's a day.

The only side effect I have ever experienced was a little carpal and numbness in my hands and wrist....

Thread Information