aq1
    aq1 is offline New Member

Hair loss advice

Hey,

I'm a young guy, and naturally have a thick head of hair; however, ever since I did a test, tren , and eq cycle about a year ago I've experienced a pretty noticeable thinning of hair.

I am about to start another cycle of test, with growth hormone ... I expect that as before with test I will experience more hair loss again.

Does anyone know of any over the counter DHT blockers that I can try? Or any other suggestions. Any suggestions are more than appreciated.

TimeIsRunningOut is offline New Member
    only saw palmetto as over the counter. but finasteride is available from various research chemical co.s

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    lose the tren , it cant be stopped from damaging the hair. test and eq can be stopped from damaging yer hair with finasteride or dutasteride.

aq1
    aq1 is offline New Member
    Thanks a bunch guys, I'm not sure how much the palmetto will do for me but up until now everyone I asked only mentioned DHT inhibitors which I've had trouble getting my hands on. Any specifics on how to acquire finasteride/dutasteride from chem co.s? do you know one having any problems with the side effects such as sexual problems.

Thread Information