cjr1079 is offline New Member

hrt or just cycles

Im 27 185 5'8" I ve been training for 5years now and have a feeling that i have low levels. My sex drive is 0 and my wife wonders if im getting it somewhere else but im not. I have no real energy i force myself to the gym everyday, no real facial hair and a baby face which I look about 21 as apposed to 27. I am getting blood tests done this week. If i was eligible for hrt would that be the way to go or should I just cycle. And if on hrt can you run cycles throughout. Thanks

Old man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cjr1079
    Im 27 185 5'8" I ve been training for 5years now and have a feeling that i have low levels. My sex drive is 0 and my wife wonders if im getting it somewhere else but im not. I have no real energy i force myself to the gym everyday, no real facial hair and a baby face which I look about 21 as apposed to 27. I am getting blood tests done this week. If i was eligible for hrt would that be the way to go or should I just cycle. And if on hrt can you run cycles throughout. Thanks

what's your wife's name and Phone #?

When you get your test levels results. Go see a Urologist and tell him your symtoms. Chances are you are low test. See if he will write you script for some Andro Gel. Try it. Then get back to us. In the mean time, make sure you eat clean. Get good 8 hours sleep. Workout 4/5 times a week.

elcoman is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Old man]what's your wife's name and Phone #?

]

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    If you honestly feel you have low test, then you need to go and see your doctor and have blood work done first to determine what is right for you

cycling will help, but if you need this forever, then cycling will just mask the problem.

you can do HRT and cycle, but you need the bloodwork to see what is going on

Thread Information