IronUte is offline Junior Member

Talking 8 Weeks of T Plus Training

Just progress shots. 0 to 8 weeks on 150 mg per week prescribed T. I feel great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8 Weeks of T Plus Training-before.jpg   8 Weeks of T Plus Training-8-weeks.jpg  

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    keep it going

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    keep it going
    Definitely. Far from complete...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    2 different looking people

props bro

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    That's great for 8 weeks work. Keep it up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    2 different looking people

props bro
    Thanks man. I feel different and feel sorry for the other guy. Never goin back down that road...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    That's great for 8 weeks work. Keep it up.
    Many thanks my friend!

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    How low was your T, and what difference have you noticed in your symptoms?

Look great btw. Complete different person
    Last edited by lacey231; 05-25-2007 at 06:47 PM.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    dude, great job. dont come off i hope ur on TRT

nice progress

Quote Originally Posted by lacey231
    How low was your T, and what difference have you noticed in your symptoms?

Look great btw. Complete different person
    Lacey. I don't remember exactly except that the doc said "levels of an 80 year old man".

The only symptoms are shrunken testes and increased sex drive. Also, my ***ression went away, my sense of well-bing is through the roof. I feel phenominal.

I feel very fortunate to be on T. I went in to the doc complaining of ***ression and he tested my T. Since the shots, I have had no need or desire to be on any anti-***ressants.

I feel like my life has been given a new lease and I can be strong for my family once again. It's a shame it's not readily available. I have a feeling there are a ton of guys running around out there with low T.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therecanonlybe1
    nice progress
    Thanks bro.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    dude, great job. dont come off i hope ur on TRT
    Thanks Iron. I am not coming off...pressing forward.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    huge improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by IronUte
    Lacey. I don't remember exactly except that the doc said "levels of an 80 year old man".

The only symptoms are shrunken testes and increased sex drive. Also, my ***ression went away, my sense of well-bing is through the roof. I feel phenominal.

I feel very fortunate to be on T. I went in to the doc complaining of ***ression and he tested my T. Since the shots, I have had no need or desire to be on any anti-***ressants.

I feel like my life has been given a new lease and I can be strong for my family once again. It's a shame it's not readily available. I have a feeling there are a ton of guys running around out there with low T.
    Good to hear man. Sorry to hear about your symptoms, increased sex drive must be terrible. lol. You should see if your doc will get you some hcg .

I can't wait to get on this stuff, my symptoms have been pretty much the same as yours. Unfortunatly my doc is slow, and tedious. I was stuck with docs that kept trying to throw anti-***s at me too. It's pretty sad that few docs know what they are doing with this.
    Last edited by lacey231; 05-26-2007 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    huge improvement!
    Thanks Brother...much appreciated.

Docs

Quote Originally Posted by lacey231
    Good to hear man. Sorry to hear about your symptoms, increased sex drive must be terrible. lol. You should see if your doc will get you some hcg .

I can't wait to get on this stuff, my symptoms have been pretty much the same as yours. Unfortunatly my doc is slow, and tedious. I was stuck with docs that kept trying to throw anti-***s at me too. It's pretty sad that few docs know what they are doing with this.
    Yeah. I don't get it either. Guess I have a cool doc. He's letting me do the injections myself now.

Most docs are quick to write prescriptions that can and have killed people for other ailments. Try another doc?

Good luck. IU

Yeah. I don't get it either. Guess I have a cool doc. He's letting me do the injections myself now.

Most docs are quick to write prescriptions that can and have killed people for other ailments. Try another doc?

Good luck. IU
    yep, my new doc said he'd get me up to 10% over the top of normal range, control estrogen, and give me hcg . He's just slow and doesn't rush things. Stuck on hcg alone till my next apt.

mmabox is offline New Member
    Excellent job and you look alot better. I have been on HRT for over a year. I take 200 mg test cyp a week, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, .5 mg of Anastrozole twice a week, and 180 mg of Armour Thyroid a day. I feel so much better and physcially look like a totally different animal. I would like to start the HGH as well but the cost is just a little much.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmabox
    Excellent job and you look alot better. I have been on HRT for over a year. I take 200 mg test cyp a week, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, .5 mg of Anastrozole twice a week, and 180 mg of Armour Thyroid a day. I feel so much better and physcially look like a totally different animal. I would like to start the HGH as well but the cost is just a little much.
    Thanks man. Yeah, I feel completely different. Better. WAY better in all ways. Good luck in your training reg.

IU

just keep an eye on your prostate and the estrogen levels and everything will be fine. will u use hcg ?

Hcg

just keep an eye on your prostate and the estrogen levels and everything will be fine. will u use hcg?
    Taking an anti-estrogen. New to hcg ...not sure. Do you recommend?

Taking an anti-estrogen. New to hcg...not sure. Do you recommend?
    ***ends- it s more an aesthetic problem if u don t wanna have kids anymore....I recommend u to read Dr. Swales HCG protocol - he s one of the best anti-aging and hrt docs in the US

http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

Thanks

***ends- it s more an aesthetic problem if u don t wanna have kids anymore....I recommend u to read Dr. Swales HCG protocol - he s one of the best anti-aging and hrt docs in the US

http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

Thanks. Will do. I'm done having kids...

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    IronUte

What kind of trainingg and diet are you doing? Did the doc check your estro levels also?

Great progress man ......... Keep up the great work!

Diet and Training

Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    IronUte

What kind of trainingg and diet are you doing? Did the doc check your estro levels also?

Great progress man ......... Keep up the great work!
    Thanks for the comments bro. Much appreciated!

Yeah, he checked estro...said nothing. Assuming ok.

I am following a training program I got from www.davedraper.com. "Dave's Fav" I believe. Basically a superset program. High protein, low carb and drinking my own version of a green drink every am (bottle water, cup baby spinach and half an avocado blended). Nasty, but it has helped shave the fat and keep me energized.

Supplements: Vitamin C, Fish oil, B Complex and of course...T Cypionate .

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    IronUte

How much and what kind of Anti-e are you taking?

Anti-E

Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    IronUte

How much and what kind of Anti-e are you taking?
    Sorry for the delay man, I have been in Vegas.

It's just an OTC...Novadex?

Stat1951 is offline New Member

RE: 8 Weeks Plus Training

Any chance of getting testing figures both before and after posted, showing actual T levels (Total and Free), estrogens, DHT, etc., etc.

Also is doctor watching "H&H" levels - especially hematocrit?

150mg weekly is a not unheard of dosage of course, but somewhat higher than usual (most guys being in the 80 - 120 mg week range for pure HRT purposes). I know when I made the move from 80 mg a week to 100 mg a week (which got me to where I wanted, without being excessive), my hematocrit levels went up into borderline ranges and donating blood every eight weeks is now mandatory in order to stay on TRT.

Also, really surprised that you didn't see a noticeable increase in some form of estrogens (if not E2, then Total Es) with that level (150 mg of Test). I personally always want to know exactly from my doctor - not just assume nothing because he didn't say anything. Most forum posters / HRT users end up within a few weeks of knowing more about the topic of HRT than the vast majority of doctors that even prescribe it!

(I was - for example - shocked when I checked with an appt with a well-known Endo who is the head of a ***t with a Major Metro Hospital System... they are ranked like number 4 in the country... and his protocol is still 200 mg Test Cyp injected IM every 2 weeks - and he knows nothing about use of HcG nor using AIs to control estrogen... But then even he wasn't as bad as the regular GP doc who laughed and said, "Estrogen, look, you wouldn't have an estrogen problem. Your a man and men don't have ovaries and estrogen is only made in the ovaries..." It would have been funny if it hadn't been so scary!)

Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Stat1951
    Any chance of getting testing figures both before and after posted, showing actual T levels (Total and Free), estrogens, DHT, etc., etc.

Also is doctor watching "H&H" levels - especially hematocrit?

150mg weekly is a not unheard of dosage of course, but somewhat higher than usual (most guys being in the 80 - 120 mg week range for pure HRT purposes). I know when I made the move from 80 mg a week to 100 mg a week (which got me to where I wanted, without being excessive), my hematocrit levels went up into borderline ranges and donating blood every eight weeks is now mandatory in order to stay on TRT.

Also, really surprised that you didn't see a noticeable increase in some form of estrogens (if not E2, then Total Es) with that level (150 mg of Test). I personally always want to know exactly from my doctor - not just assume nothing because he didn't say anything. Most forum posters / HRT users end up within a few weeks of knowing more about the topic of HRT than the vast majority of doctors that even prescribe it!

(I was - for example - shocked when I checked with an appt with a well-known Endo who is the head of a ***t with a Major Metro Hospital System... they are ranked like number 4 in the country... and his protocol is still 200 mg Test Cyp injected IM every 2 weeks - and he knows nothing about use of HcG nor using AIs to control estrogen... But then even he wasn't as bad as the regular GP doc who laughed and said, "Estrogen, look, you wouldn't have an estrogen problem. Your a man and men don't have ovaries and estrogen is only made in the ovaries..." It would have been funny if it hadn't been so scary!)

Sorry man. No stats. It was a while ago.

Here's the sad / good thing: I get my info from this site on how to properly dose and space out the cycles. My doc doesn't know much other than he writes the prescriptions. He's a good man, don't get me wrong...he just doesn't have all the answers. No doctor does.

I have therefore, made it a must to know exactly what I am doing to my body with the T and what to avoid. Even outside the docs, I need to be the one making sure I know what the hell I am doing to my body. I have, for example, a good friend who is very experienced with this medication as well as others related and he has taught me what to look out for. I am more confident in his advice than in my own physician's...relative to this.

I am glad this site exists and that it's members are here, otherwise I wouldn't know what the hell I was doing right or wrong, good or bad...before T, I can guarantee that something was really "off" in me. From experience, I can tell you that there are other drugs out there that will screw you up worse than T. Statins are one of them. I'd rather die than be on that shiz again. T got me "normal" again.

Good Luck...

IU

kj101 is offline Junior Member
    Great job! All in 8 weeks. Awesome. Are you sure that's not someone else in the other picture, like maybe your brother or something? J/K. Keep it up!

bombguy is offline Associate Member
    Wow...that is an amazing change! I can't wait until I've been on for 8 weeks. My diet is in line finally and I have a renewed enthusiasm for pushing myself in the gym! This is great inspiration.

Jay J is offline Junior Member
    IronUte, give us an update. Did you start HCG ? I have been on for 3 years now and feel great. You look great. Keep up the hard work.

Thread Information