kieroneil is offline New Member

Testosterone Protocol

I wanted to get some opinions on a Testosterone protocol that was just recommended by a clinic in Florida. I was really happy with the clinic and the doctor. He seemed very knowledgeable and was a patient himself. He also said that I could do the injections myself and that they would make adjustments based on symptoms instead of getting new bloodtests every cycle. I personally like that approach.

My info:
    Athletic, but not a body builder. I do mostly endurance-type events like marathons, adventure races and long-distance biking. I mainly want to get my energy & libido back and lose the extra 20-30lbs around my waist.

Testosterone, Free 7.09
    Testosterone, Total 218.5

IGF-1 222
    FSH 2.68
    LH 2.60
    Estradiol 17.04

T3, Total 100.8
    T4, Free 0.938
    TSH 1.23

(Let me know if you need any more info)

The Protocol is this:
    Cycle 10 weeks on, 4 weeks off

1. Testosterone Cypionate inject (1)cc per week
    2. Anastrozole take (1)tab per week
    Off cycle(complete after test cycle start 2 weeks after last test injection)

HCG inject 2000 units 1st 5days, 1000 units next 10 days.
    Clomid take 1 tab daily

How does that sound?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you have a very fair doc--you wont have crazy bodybuilders type test numbers but it should work fine for you

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kieroneil
    The Protocol is this:
    Cycle 10 weeks on, 4 weeks off

1. Testosterone Cypionate inject (1)cc per week
    2. Anastrozole take (1)tab per week
    Off cycle(complete after test cycle start 2 weeks after last test injection)

HCG inject 2000 units 1st 5days, 1000 units next 10 days.
    Clomid take 1 tab daily

How does that sound?
    If this is legitimately for TRT, then you will be good.

I would actually recommend Test C to be taken 1/2cc 2 times per week. This will level you out a little better.

But that dose should get your numbers between 850-1000. Which would make you feel great. Like TapOut said, thats not huge body building numbers, but you will benefit from it in your size.

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    Are we talking 100mg/ml here or 200mg/ml for the test cyp?

I don't think you should be going on for 10, off for 4 etc... I've talked to some very good TRT docs, and they seem to want you at constant steady levels at the high end of the spectrum constantly. That 4 weeks off is going to be a crash.

I'm not positive about the HCG . That seems like a high dose to be taking every day. Mine's much smaller. You might want to these forums, and ask about this. http://*************.com/forum/male-anti-aging/ . replace * with a n a b o l i c m i n d s . Sorry to say another website but the doc there gives good advice.

There is one of the best TRT doctors in the USA that posts there. Also a lot of very knowledgable people.
    Last edited by lacey231; 07-04-2007 at 09:59 PM.

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a bad idea to cycle HRT.

Cycling Testosterone

I think that 1cc = 100mg, correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason they gave for cycling the testosterone was so that my boys don't turn off forever. The off-time kick starts them back up.
    Of course if I go from a 1000 level back down to my current 218 level that does sound like there could be a big crash.

Hmmm... something to think about.

dale is offline Associate Member
    1cc = 200mg's.......from Signature Pharmacies anyway. i went to pick up my script and they were out of their compound test so i bought a 10cc bottle of brand name cyp and it was also 200mg per cc.

Testosterone Protocol

Another question I have is what would be the free-market cost of that protocol if I went and got it through another source? I just want to compare it to what I'm paying to make sure that I'm not getting shafted too bad.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Another question I have is what would be the free-market cost of that protocol if I went and got it through another source? I just want to compare it to what I'm paying to make sure that I'm not getting shafted too bad.
    Sorry,. but we cannot discuss prices in an open forum. I have no idea what it would cost anyway.

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    Seems to vary a lot from one place to another.

price comparison of Androgel and Test for TRT?

From what my TRT doc says. Taking HCG while on TRT can stop you from being shut down forever.

Thread Information