BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

New test results are infor my TRT

Hey guys just wanted to give you a update.

When I first started in this journey my levels were low. My test was 311 and my total estro was 212.

Then I went on testim gel ED and my test was at 505.

Switched to cyp 200mg every 2 weeks. Arimidex 1mg every MWF. Now my test is 630 and my total estro is 35. Doc said to take arimidex twice aweek now M and TH.

So how may guys maintain a 630 or so test level while on TRT. The doc seems tha the is happy my my test level, I'm not convinced that I am. I can tell a change in me for sure but I thought that 800-1000 would be the nice level.

I forgot to mention I'm also on humatrope 2 clicks ED and my IGF level is 334 he said next test if the IGF doesn't come down he may lower my dose.

We will be doing more blood work in two months.

Any suggestion guys? Not sure what is causing me to be really tired most of the time. Is that the low estro or?

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am on around 200mg a week Test E at the moment and my levels sit at around 1100 but I shoot that at 100mg twice a week. I think a lot depends on when your test was taken in relationship to your last injection as well. As for low Estrogen, mine is around 12 and I am not tired at all. By the way I am 52 and my sex drive is through the roof.

Thanks Kale

I take the cyp once every two weeks. When I had my blood work drawn it was between the two weeks on the day. Are you taking arimidex to keep your Estro so low? How much and how often are you taking? I'm 36 and haven't felt that much of an increase in sex drive with the 200mg of test every two weeks.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yes I am taking Adex to keep it low. I am on 0.25mg EOD, You really should try and get the Cyp at more regular intervals than two weeks. I know its a long Ester but I would still prefer the levels were more stable

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    What's the ranges for total Estrogen? Any Estradiol tests?
    Last edited by lacey231; 07-13-2007 at 12:08 PM.

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    I am taking 50-60mgs. Test Enanthate and .25mgs. arimidex every 3rd day.
    Test 830 (241-827)
    Free Test 24.48 (5.00-21.00)
    E2 15 (0-54)

I am tired a lot also. This is due to my cortisol levels testing below the range on all 4 saliva tests and being hypothyroid.

It could be your test level is not stable enough. Like Kale said, try seeing if 100mgs a week makes a difference.

TrennK is offline Junior Member
    Buildabeast,

r you having ur blood drawn just after the shot? or just b4? and is it in the morning first thing, or late afternoon? this will make u get lvls all over the place depending on when u do ur blood work.

Lacey231----- Total estro range was 29-127 and I have 35 Estradiol was less than 10

fbcoach--- I think I may thry the 100mgs a week. You take 50-60mgs of test a week or?

Trennk--- Blood was drawn in between the two weeks to the day and in the morning. All my blood work has been from the morning.

Thanks for the input guys.

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Lacey231----- Total estro range was 29-127 and I have 35 Estradiol was less than 10
    Your Estradiol is supposed to be between 20-30. So that could definitly be causing you to be tired. Estrogen's can cause problems if it's too high, or too low. I'de get that up a bit. Take your test either 100mg a week, or 50-60mg twice a week to keep levels more stable. And try to get a bit more test if your test levels still arn't right up at the top.
    Last edited by lacey231; 07-13-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Thread Information