66cobra is offline New Member

Arimdex and HCG use

Ok guys I have been using 1mg of Arimidex ED for the past couple of weeks and have noticed a little change in body mass. But I still feel like crap. I have 10,000 IU bottle of HCG from an on line supplier. My Endo had prescribed me the Arimidex. My last test level was 165 total from my last blood test. My endo would prescribed test but my wife and I are trying to get pregnant. I want to add the HCG at 500 iu ED for several weeks. Do you think this would be a good idea? I would still be taking the Arimidex ED. Need some input thanks. I just got my blood taken for total test and free test but have not got the results yet to see if the Arimidex is working.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Why are you taking the Adex ? 1 G ED is a lot dude. You should get your Estradiol levels checked as they may now be to low.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    1mg ed of A-dex is alot, could be why you feel like crap, low estrogen can play with your mood.

66cobra is offline New Member
    My Endo prescribed it 1mg ED. What do you suggest? What about adding the HCG .

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    The usual dose of arimidex is .50mg ed. Thats either for on cycle or pct. Its pretty powerful and although I would never dare question the medical proffession,,,,,,1mg ed is alot

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I only run .25 with perfect E control.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    The usual dose of arimidex is .50mg ed. Thats either for on cycle or pct. Its pretty powerful and although I would never dare question the medical proffession,,,,,,1mg ed is alot

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Yeah, .50mg is normally listed as being top end of the normal dose, ie; .25mg - 50mg ed. I know guys who only take .25mg and it works well for them. I personally take .50mg ed when on pct.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I wouldn't take hcg for several weeks as it could mess with your Leydig cells in the long run. Several weeks is too long.

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    There have been studies where 1mg arimidex has doubled and even tripled their natural test. With that said, I have been on 100mgs test/week with .25mgs arimidex every 3rd day. My lab test came back with an E2 of 15 (0-54). This is too low. It makes me fatigued and makes my chronic pain worse probably due to lower aldosterone levels. Arimidex is powerful, but used by itself, I think it affects the body differently. I say this because I have used it ny itself and it did increase my natural test somewhat. When used with TRT..too much made me feel awful. Also, 500iu HCG every day sounds like way too much. If this is what your Dr. prescribes, then I would make sure he monitors you frequently.

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    Also, I would like to add..what makes the difference between arimidex with or without TRT is how it affects the ratio of E2 to testosterone . This may be why I felt worse on arimidex combined with TRT. The ratio may have been too high.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    everyones different. I need .50 armidex, and even at that dose, if running nandrolones i still might get sore nips..

phatkid77 is offline Junior Member
    i believe nandrole causes different nip issues... yuou need bromo for that

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    the 500ius should not be carried out for more than a month, and take nolva with it as it helps the desensitization of leydigs cells. according to A. roberts.

but, 1mg of adex would still be needed since nolva lowers AI effectiveness by 30%. they can still be used togethor though.

on with the fun..

Thread Information