jc77x is offline New Member

HRT clinics....godd ones? bad ones?

Anyone who has gone the HRT route through the Internet/Phone what are the Legit ones and the ones to stay away from. Not even sure if you can list them according to the rules of this site.......Or how about this ...Is the one listed on this site good?

dale is offline Associate Member
    stay AWAY from the internet/mail order HRT clinics. i'm in Florida and a bunch of crap went down a few months ago. make sure you SEE a doctor and get bloodwork. my doc is nuts deep into Signature Pharmacies and i just got a cycle about 6 weeks ago. so everything is legit if you jump through the right hoops.

jc77x is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info buddy.....I figured seeing a Doc was the right way to go.....maybe more expensiive but better off in the long run

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    My doc agreed to put me on HRT, even though my test levels are 'normal' just to keep me away from the online HRT clinics; she thinks they are unethical and that their actions border on malpractice. I know the one I used, before it was busted, fit that description. Doc knows I will do test one way or another, so she would rather see it done with proper medical supervision.

Thread Information