Jawncy is offline Junior Member

Brief Help please T and E

Hi, I've been on Testosterone replacement therapy for 2.5 months now. for the first month I was feeling horrible. THen for another 4 weeks I've felt better than I have in 2.5 years. Now I feel like crap again with no energy and brain fog again. What could be causing this. Are E2 levels low, test too high. My T was at about 1400 and my E levels were mentioned as being extrememly low - almost non-existent. Is this the cause of the return of the fatigue. I haven't found anywhere on the internet that mentions these things. Thanks

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawncy
    Hi, I've been on Testosterone replacement therapy for 2.5 months now. for the first month I was feeling horrible. THen for another 4 weeks I've felt better than I have in 2.5 years. Now I feel like crap again with no energy and brain fog again. What could be causing this. Are E2 levels low, test too high. My T was at about 1400 and my E levels were mentioned as being extrememly low - almost non-existent. Is this the cause of the return of the fatigue. I haven't found anywhere on the internet that mentions these things. Thanks

It can be quite a few different things..
    Have you recently made changes to your diet ?? ( could very well be causing it and I have seen this happen alot)
    How low is your total estrogen ?? ( you said very low, but do you have a copy of your results)

Also testosterone lowers t-3 and in turn increases prolactin which can make you feel tired..

It is hard to say exactly whats going on without having/seeing your bloodwork results.. So I am just giving you a few things to start looking into as a possible cause to your problem..

Merc.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    a lot of ppl on this site complain of similar symptoms when estro goes too low

Jawncy is offline Junior Member
    HI Matt - I'll get my lab tests and post them this week. I'm actually litigating this issue with my health care HMO since they could have made me feel better in 2004 with the same treatment.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Here is a link to my blood work sticky in case you have not seen it...

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

Hope it helps ...

Merc.

Thread Information