goaheadandhitme is offline Associate Member

talking to your doctor

a few years back i went through a doctor and got test and hgh, with no insurance back then it was expensive.. I'm thinkin that it was around 1999. Anyways it was a lot of hoops to jump through, does anybody here go that route, all legal and stuff?

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    my doc has me on 6 testosterone pellets which equals 450mg of straight test no ups and downs evry 6 wks also has me on 2 iu's of humatrope. been seeing him for just over 1 yr now, plus i throw in some other goodies

Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910
    my doc has me on 6 testosterone pellets which equals 450mg of straight test no ups and downs evry 6 wks also has me on 2 iu's of humatrope. been seeing him for just over 1 yr now, plus i throw in some other goodies
    how long did you have to choke him to get what you wanted?

will_work is offline Associate Member
    my doc put me on 35mg of android...good stuff i got my girl friend pregnant!

Back then I had no idea what I wanted so i got the hgh (still pretty new at the time) and test in e cream, Now I am getting a new doc and i'm thinkin about what I'm gonna say, I already got gear, but I'd kiss his ass to have american Rx grade. I just feel alot safer with pharm. grade stuff.

how often do you guys have to get the blood work done?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by goaheadandhitme
    a few years back i went through a doctor and got test and hgh, with no insurance back then it was expensive.. I'm thinkin that it was around 1999. Anyways it was a lot of hoops to jump through, does anybody here go that route, all legal and stuff?

Be careful waht you mention to your doctor. Sometimes insurance companies will look into charts and use this against you later.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goaheadandhitme
    how often do you guys have to get the blood work done?
    my cholesterol is high because i was running tren , masteron , primo, turnabol, and igf plus what the doc had me on to get ready for my last show of the year, that was 12 wks ago since then i've been getting it done evry 4 wks until it gets back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    Be careful waht you mention to your doctor. Sometimes insurance companies will look into charts and use this against you later.
    Thanks, have you herd of _hippa_, it's getting real hard for um to do that any more. And all the more reason to have a script.

Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910
    my cholesterol is high because i was running tren, masteron, primo, turnabol, and igf plus what the doc had me on to get ready for my last show of the year, that was 12 wks ago since then i've been getting it done evry 4 wks until it gets back to normal
    ok, cool. thats not bad, just as long as you don't have a HMO

I found this in wiki talk (lmao)

I especially liked your sentence about the endocrinologists (sorry, "leading Endocrinologists") preventing the sorely afflicted from obtaining relief. Those heartless hormone withholders! It made me want to go badger an endocrinologist right away to prescribe some. What do you think is behind that reluctance to call the lower levels of aging a "deficiency"? After all, endocrinologists are in the business of pleasing patients and replacing hormones. They love to replace hormones. They get paid to replace hormones. Drug companies beg them to replace hormones. It might surprise you and astonish you to know that most "leading Endocrinologists" are aging men. Wow. Are they trying to keep all the testosterone for themselves? Do you think it might be a conspiracy?

Thread Information