scarecrow is offline New Member

Question have a low test problem and need help

ok so let me start off with saying im only 20yrs old i have done a few cycles before and after my 2 cycles is probably start haveing complications like very low sex drive i would say even more so after this last cycle of sess and eq after that cycle i start haveing problems to wear it was hard getting it up it would just go half way and the only way it would b totally is if they r givin me head or using lotion but once its up i cant keep it waiting for very long at all or it will go limp and right and if i do get to finish its limp right after... so i started taking hcg for like 2 wks till i ran out and it went back to normal and know its back to the point where its hard getting it up and i took the hcg 2 or 3 months ago 4 at the most and havent been on a cycle since...

so i dont know what to do i need some help or advice on what to take?

im also going to start a new cycle today of t4 which ive never taken and winni i have but i also have some proviran im going to start 2 wks into this cycle to hopefully help out with my problem ....

what do i need to do any advice?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would recommend seeing a doctor and having bloodwork done before you start any other cycles.

well im havin the problem now tho and i figure if i go ahead and stert the cycle now i wont be havin the problem till im off again then i could go get blood work and stuff done plus i dont know how much blood work and stuff costs

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    It's your body, but that is certainly not what I would do. Good luck.

goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    So you are going to do juice to solve your ED problem?
    Why even post something here? You seem to think you know what you are doing so what is your question?
    BTW it's better to spend your money on gear and potentially make your problem worse than to use it to on seeing a doc and getting blood work to ensure you don't jack your self up for life. I like your style. NOT!

thats not what i was saying man i was asking a ? it didnt come out that way but thats how i meant it i probably will go to the doc first.......

chrisw1678 is offline New Member
    see the doc asap

Thread Information