ojibwajohn is offline New Member

Question Testosterone Results--How Long?

I just started test cyp shots (1cc a week) for fatigue...have had two so far...I was on Androgel but that didn't work...I am still very tired...how many weeks should I wait before I can expect results?...am I taking enough?...much thanks in advance.

bombguy is offline Associate Member
    Mine took about 4 weeks for me to really feel good. I've been on TRT for almost 3 months now and my 100mg/wk is not cutting it anymore. I gotta find a source to "supplement" my meager dosage.

I started upping my dose to 120mg/wk about 3 weeks ago and I feel better, but still not great.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    when you crash on Thursday (Sun injection) then to me, it only makes sense the dosage is too low....but bombguy is right...it was about a month before i got to feeling better....but didn;t feel great until i moved things up on my own......

CULT is offline New Member
    Testosterone Hits People Different. Ive Seen Hrt Patients Feel It In Four Weeks And Others Feel It Week 7-10 Of Their 10 Week Cycle. Just Be Sure You Are Taking All The Supplements. What Helped Has Been Hydroxycut Hardcore. Am, Noon, And Early Evening. Hrt Is Great When Done Correctly And Not Abusively. Patience Is Power.

more is not always better

ojibwajohn is offline New Member
    Thanks to all...got a shot of 2cc.s yesterday and Dr wants to check my levels next week after 7 days...will let you all know.

good luck M8

SF65 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ojibwajohn View Post
    Thanks to all...got a shot of 2cc.s yesterday and Dr wants to check my levels next week after 7 days...will let you all know.
    Oji...just curious as to your follow up lab results with this.

In my case, I began about 4 months ago on TRT and GH. Started on 150mg of cyp per week. It took me 5 weeks before I noticed anything, then wham, it hit. Night and day for me. I also noticed a nice difference with the strength gains as well. I wasn't that patient, thinking something should have happened sooner but when it finally did, wow. Hang tight!

Thread Information