Coach 44 is offline Associate Member

What are Mass tabs?

Hi guys,

Couple of questions. What are mass tabs? A few of my players use them, they say they are sold otc and are legal. Any info? JPK, you mentioned them on a another post, I just want some info if possible.
    On another note, I started the Sostenon 250 last week and filled my script for Testim 50 mg. gel. Anyone use these concurrently? plmk
    Happy New Year to All!

Coach 44

getfit28 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 44 View Post
    Hi guys,

Couple of questions. What are mass tabs? A few of my players use them, they say they are sold otc and are legal. Any info? JPK, you mentioned them on a another post, I just want some info if possible.
    On another note, I started the Sostenon 250 last week and filled my script for Testim 50 mg. gel. Anyone use these concurrently? plmk
    Happy New Year to All!

Coach 44
    Mass tabs have been banned & are considered PH's last I heard,,, I've seen some people take them & did get good results on them but bad for the liver & will not keep alot of your gains after using them

there more than just a ph there and actual steroid . a double bonded version of superdrol. "methyl stenabol 300TM".

my cycle with them was outstanding, gained 16 lbs and kept about 8-10. strength was awsome.

if anyone has an extra box laying around, shoot me a pm.

PS- i hope they are not highschool athletes your coaching because mass tabs are a STEROID.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    hey dirtball619, ALL the stores in my area stll have stock of them even though they arent being produced anymore. Lindberg Nutrition has a, entire aisle of pro hormones including mass tabs. i also read that they can still be sold legally until stcks are depleted. I did two cycles of different prohormones myself and everone in my gym thought i was juicing. so they are ruogh on the system, i did break out pretty bad, and my system was pretty shut down after, but they do get results. i recomend a pct, definetly.

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    No, I'm a college coach and my players are between 19-23. But I thought the same thing (I didn't tell them this), I figured if they are anything resembling an actual steroid , why not just shoot and avoid the stuff passing through the liver and kidneys. Also, they drink like fishes, so the liver breakdown seems ripe. This is why I asked, maybe I can at least give them some info about the stuff.

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hey

the productions has been ceased

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I dont get all this PH crap. If they do work, they would give all the sides of AS's or worse and their expensive. I dont even phuk with that stuff any more. I know what works and I just stick with what i know. Let everyone else be the guinea pigs.

dameter21 is offline Junior Member
    mass tabs are cheap but honestly I had good experience with them I got a 4 wk cycle for 23 bucks. bench went up like 60 lbs. they really do work.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    60lbs bench increase in 4 weeks from mass tabs????????????????????

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    Mass tabs will work like a charm. One of the many otc that actually work

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is that cellmass?

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    no I think they talking about a PH...cellmass is a creatine product

Thread Information