grvdigr1 is offline Junior Member

anyone know of a good Endocrinologist?

I'm 38 years old and have been on androderm patches for two months now. they suck, its only 2.5mgs delivery a day and it took a year of blood work to get my doc to perscribe them. they have raised my test level from zero to 2.3 out of a scale of 1.something to 7.something.... still feel like i have zero test in me.. i would like to try an endo doc in the tulsa, oklahoma city area maybe even dallas if it would be worth the trip. also, can they perscribe hgh? i know my insurance list it as being covered on my plan.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by grvdigr1 View Post
    I'm 38 years old and have been on androderm patches for two months now. they suck, its only 2.5mgs delivery a day and it took a year of blood work to get my doc to perscribe them. they have raised my test level from zero to 2.3 out of a scale of 1.something to 7.something.... still feel like i have zero test in me.. i would like to try an endo doc in the tulsa, oklahoma city area maybe even dallas if it would be worth the trip. also, can they perscribe hgh? i know my insurance list it as being covered on my plan.
    sorry to hear that bro....did you try calling different doctors...maybe some different endo's or urologists...they both prescribe test....and most insurance companies will show hgh but it isn't usually prescribed to relatively healthy adults....it's usually for adult patients suffering from aids to prevent wasting and in prescribed for children with trouble growing normally
    it took me a couple docs before i found the right one and it ended up being a family doctor
    good luck

grvdigr1 is offline Junior Member
    yeah i've found some endos, just havent went to any yet... guess thats next.

thanks

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    no probs...sometimes you can find out some info over the phone and save a trip

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i FEEL YA HAD TO SEARCH AND MAKE SOME CALLS TOO AND i FINALLY GOT AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE RIGHT DOC, SORRY THO NOT NEAR U.

Thread Information