oker is offline Associate Member

What’s dose for test e and HRT?

What would be an adequate dose of test e for HRT? How ofetn should I be having a shot - I have 250 mg amples plentiful supply

I am 40 yo good health diet in check. Currently doing second cycle 600 mg test e a week and thinking about ending this cycle (or gradually decreasing the amount) and going onto HRT with test e – or cruising at about 250 mg x one shot every two weeks. Does this sound right or should it be less than 250 every 2 weeks.

Any suggestion fellas?

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    the more often you stick it the more steady you will feel....i do 80 on Friday AM and 80 on Mon PM ....i borrowed the idea from other senior members on this site.....was doing a shot every other week for my script....last three days sucked.....the more i read, the more i became commited to doing it so the ride was level....no i don't even notice the peaks and valleys anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    the more often you stick it the more steady you will feel....i do 80 on Friday AM and 80 on Mon PM ....i borrowed the idea from other senior members on this site.....was doing a shot every other week for my script....last three days sucked.....the more i read, the more i became commited to doing it so the ride was level....no i don't even notice the peaks and valleys anymore....
    Thanks whiteowl, broblem is that my test e comes in 250 mg amps (1ml). It's the way the make it here, so can't seperate it like that. Once I snap the top I have to use the whole 250. Any suggestions bro?

saltydog1820 is offline Junior Member
    Just put 1/2 ml in 2 pins. It will keep just fine.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Both comments are great thats exactly what you need to do. 80mg twice a week and leftovers into another syringe and keep for a future shot, it will keep fine

Cheers heaps fellas I shall do that. I assumed it wouldn't keep being as hot as it is here in Thailand.

Should I taper down from the 600 mg a week to the 80 mg now? Or just adjust it without tapering? Also, should I wait till the end of the cycle, do PCT, and then start HRT fresh after a break? Or can I just taper now and start the HRT as mentioned above. btw the over 40's is a great forum - everyone seems more friendlier and willing to help here. Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Cheers heaps fellas I shall do that. I assumed it wouldn't keep being as hot as it is here in Thailand.

Should I taper down from the 600 mg a week to the 80 mg now? Or just adjust it without tapering? Also, should I wait till the end of the cycle, do PCT, and then start HRT fresh after a break? Or can I just taper now and start the HRT as mentioned above. btw the over 40's is a great forum - everyone seems more friendlier and willing to help here. Brilliant!
    Taper down dude, no point in doing PCT. Where in Thailand are you, I get to BKK A LOT and I live in Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Taper down dude, no point in doing PCT. Where in Thailand are you, I get to BKK A LOT and I live in Singapore
    Cheers Kale, in bangyai actually do you know it? Next time you come to Bkk give me a buzz - maybe drop by for a beer, or 2 :-) I have a Thai wife and a son - he's 8 months now. Got any kids bro?

Cool will taper down. However, I am in the 3rd week of this second cycle so should I wait till the end of the 9 more weeks I have left on this cycle and then start tapering? or just go for it now. I am thinking the lower dose is probably sfare. Cheers for all your help kale you've been great.

PS is that your son in the avatar - is he half Thai?

Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Cheers Kale, in bangyai actually do you know it? Next time you come to Bkk give me a buzz - maybe drop by for a beer, or 2 :-) I have a Thai wife and a son - he's 8 months now. Got any kids bro?

Cool will taper down. However, I am in the 3rd week of this second cycle so should I wait till the end of the 9 more weeks I have left on this cycle and then start tapering? or just go for it now. I am thinking the lower dose is probably sfare. Cheers for all your help kale you've been great.

PS is that your son in the avatar - is he half Thai?
    No dude finish your cycle then add a couple of weeks on the end to taper down. All my kids are grown up now. The Avi was my daughter, she had had chemotherapy and she was bald under the hat. It was the 10th Anniversary of her death yesterday.
    No idea where Bangyai is, is it near Bangkok ?
    I will change the Avi to one of my Thai GF's later in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    No dude finish your cycle then add a couple of weeks on the end to taper down. All my kids are grown up now. The Avi was my daughter, she had had chemotherapy and she was bald under the hat. It was the 10th Anniversary of her death yesterday.
    No idea where Bangyai is, is it near Bangkok ?
    I will change the Avi to one of my Thai GF's later in the week.
    Damn dude I am very sorry for your loss - I sympathize with you because I to have lost loved ones recently, including a daughter but not to cancer...my condolences and prayers go out to you and her on this anniversary of her death.

Banyai is about 20 minutes from central department store - Taling Chan, on the suphan buri highway. A well known landmark is Big King. Do you know it?

One of your Thai gf's? lol - share the wealth bro that's what I always say ;-)

Thread Information