Thread: HRT and Cycle??

quickv8s10 is offline New Member

HRT and Cycle??

I was looking at doing my first cycle and thought i would get my blood work done and found that my test level was low 258ng so my doc hooked me up Test cyp 200mg 10ml bottle 1 refill a month. I found that 130mg a week but me at 670ng so my question is when i end a 12 week cycle of test cyp do i do my PCT or do i need to go back to doing my 130mg a week with PCT? And what would be good for me to run for PCT?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    If you are on HRT or TRT then you don't need PCT. You don't need to recover and get your natural testosterone re-started because your body has a problem doing that. Hopefully you'll get to refill every month for the rest of your life. By the way what are your stats?
    Age, weight,height, years training, diet?

Weight: 235
    Height: 6'1"
    Training: 4years
    BF% 17
    Diet has been very good for the last 4 months

I quit training for about a 1 1/2 year because of my job I quit smoking when we moved and i got my new job and well (Quit Smoking+Not Training+Work Long Hours= FAT ASS) i qained 70 pounds(Total weight 300lbs) in about 6 months. I Lost down to 213 in about 7 months and was not training and lost alot of muscle by not eating but one 6" sub a day. So i quit my job and got a job with a little more free time and hit the gym and started eating right and gained about 22 lbs back and lost some more fat. I have a little extra skin so i thought i would do a cycle and fill it in.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Don't mean to hi jack but I have a similar question. I am on HRT forever. If I do a cycle that is not a HRT but a normal BBer cycle like 500 - 600mgs cyp a week do I go back to my HRT treatment or do I do pct.

From what i have read you just go back to doing your normal HRT. But i am not 100% sure.

elcoman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quickv8s10 View Post
    I was looking at doing my first cycle and thought i would get my blood work done and found that my test level was low 258ng so my doc hooked me up Test cyp 200mg 10ml bottle 1 refill a month. I found that 130mg a week but me at 670ng so my question is when i end a 12 week cycle of test cyp do i do my PCT or do i need to go back to doing my 130mg a week with PCT? And what would be good for me to run for PCT?
    Why would you be getting a refill each month? You said its a 10ml vial. So your doc perscribed 500mgs a week?

He actually did not tell me how to take it. He wanted to give me 150mg a month and my dad has low test so he told me to tell my Doc to give me a script and i could give it my self. Script (Says use as directed) So started at 100mg a week and when and had my blood work do after 4 weeks and it was 580ng so i when up to 130mg and after a few week i had my blood work done again and it was 670ng. When he wrote the script he wrote it for 12 refills but my INS would only do one a month for 6 months so i thought i would just stock up its only 12$ for 10ml(cheap)

Thread Information