Thread: colds and flu

coach669 is offline New Member

colds and flu

I've been on hrt therapy and for the past year I've been continuously taking 5ml weekly of testosterone cypionate 200mg. For about the past 6 months I've been sick with a cold or flu 4 different times. Could this be from the testosterone and is there any way to combat this?

Thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by coach669 View Post
    I've been on hrt therapy and for the past year I've been continuously taking 5ml weekly of testosterone cypionate 200mg. For about the past 6 months I've been sick with a cold or flu 4 different times. Could this be from the testosterone and is there any way to combat this?

Thanks.
    they put you on 1000mg/week for hrt? That just doesn't sound right at all.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by coach669 View Post

Thanks.
    since ive done the TRT of 200mg wk,,I've RARELY been sick at all.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    669 ...search the educational threads....seems to me i read about flu symptoms related to test.....can't exactly remember the details...just thought it was curious when i read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    they put you on 1000mg/week for hrt? That just doesn't sound right at all.
    Sorry I meant .5ml

Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    669 ...search the educational threads....seems to me i read about flu symptoms related to test.....can't exactly remember the details...just thought it was curious when i read it.
    Ok thanks. I'll check it out.

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    Flu symptoms after your first inject with test and some other AAS is normal. To keep getting it over and over is not normal. However, you're not alone, in the U.S. ALOT of people have suffered this season with recurrant Flu/viruses...myself included. Most people I know right now have been sick atleast twice this season. There was even a story on the news that said the CDC stated this was a bad Flu season that everybody is getting. Soooo...to wrap it up,...it's not just you my man!

iceman1961 is offline New Member
    In some people test or any other AS really effects the imune system...could explain it

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Coach: I've had the same thing. It's more of a sinus infection, but not a full on flu or cold. I guess I'm lucky given the info on this year's strain(s). I take 100 mg. of zinc per day for my hrt, maybe that has helped. Check it out.

TBones is offline Junior Member
    typically it's due to fluctuation in test levels but you are taking it every week so i dont know. Or are you spliting it up in 2 shots/wk?

No I take it once a week. Thanks for everyone's replies. I guess it just may be a really bad cold and flu season.

Thread Information