Sheeshkabob is offline New Member

Ordering Blood Tests Online

I've found a site that sells blood tests and I would like to test my testosterone levels . I have been on gear for a year, and I've run an extensive cycle of PCT drugs and would like to see if I'm back to normal yet. I'm confused on which test to order...here are the options:

Testosterone free and total
    Testosterone free and total, bio equilibrium
    Testosterone free, direct
    Testosterone total, direct

Thanks for any help. Also, if anyone has anymore info and/or a site that they know is legit I would really appreciate it.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeshkabob View Post
    I've found a site that sells blood tests and I would like to test my testosterone levels . I have been on gear for a year, and I've run an extensive cycle of PCT drugs and would like to see if I'm back to normal yet. I'm confused on which test to order...here are the options:

Testosterone free and total
    Testosterone free and total, bio equilibrium
    Testosterone free, direct
    Testosterone total, direct

Thanks for any help. Also, if anyone has anymore info and/or a site that they know is legit I would really appreciate it.
    how much is it?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I use privatemdlabs.com. Use coupon code PMD195 to get 15% off. With coupon the test should be about $40.

SF65 is offline New Member
    As far as the differences between the tests, for what you want, you could just use the total test. The "free" is the amount of free hormone that can activate the receptors. More expensive but generally more accurate.

When they say "direct". It means they measure the hormone directly vs. a calculation of the free. It's cheaper to do a calculation of "free" based on the total testosterone .

The Bio equilibrium or bioavailable is the amount that's free plus an amount that is weakly bound to another protein called albumin. This can be released rather easily and attaches to the receptor.

Again, for your purposes to see if you've come back to normal. Just use the total testosterone and you should be good to go.

Coop and SF65....thanks a lot for your help.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    I use privatemdlabs.com. Use coupon code PMD195 to get 15% off. With coupon the test should be about $40.
    thanks

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    Thanks great site and prices..

Thread Information