blackh2 is offline Associate Member

Little Help Please!!!!

Got My Bw Back And Was Wanting Some Other Input...... I Go To A Regular Doctor. Not A Hrt Clinic. My Test Level Was Low 246 And 6.1 So He Scripted Me Cyc, But Instead Of Using My Insurance He Wanted Me To Use A Compund Pharmacy Whiich I Found Odd. I Talked Him Into Letting Me Use My Own Incurance Cause I Only Have To Pay 10$ For A Bottle Of Cyp. My Bw Also Shower High Iron Level 385 Which Im Confused About??? Anyone Have This??? My Vitamin D Level Was Low 29.1 . My Igf Levels Were 126. Which He Tolm Me My Insurance Wouldnt Pay For This Since It Is Still Normal. So He Gave Me A Script For It Anyway. Norditripin Pen??? 0.2 Injections Daily. But He Made Me Agree To Not Use My Insurance. He Wanted Me To Use The Compounding Pharmacy So I Called Them. Using The Pen At 0.2 Daily Is 6iu's??? Which I Thought Was 2iu's??? The Script Was For A Month Supply With 3 Refills. They Said The Cost Was 235 Which I Thought Was Fair But Still Confused About The Whole Thing????? Then At The End I Told The Doctor I Wanted To Lose Some Wait B4 My Dive Trip In October He Scripted Me Armour Which Is A Thyroid Drug. My Thyroid Level Was0.96 And My Tsh Was 2.721 Which I Thought Was Normal??/ Should I Take The Armour?? Should I Use The Compunding Pharmacy For The Gh??? Or Take The Script To Walgreens???? Anyother Help Would Be Greatly Appre!!!! Thanks !!!!

keith1958 is offline Junior Member
    My first thought would be what is he afraid of.

he said if i went through my own insurance they would ask him alot of ?'s.. which if he is going to give a script what's the big deal???

so i have the script so i can go to walggreens if i want assume

bump

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I am gonna guess that your insurance will cover cyp, which is cheap anyways but they won't cover any kind of gh unless you have some pituitary gland problem.

ok let me ask you this??? if my script is for a month supply of 5mg pen at 0.2 how many iu's am i getting???? the script is for a month supply, is one pen enough for a month at 0.2 aday is one pen gna last a month??? thanks!!!!
    Last edited by blackh2; 03-16-2008 at 11:22 AM.

Thread Information