VTliftVT is offline Associate Member

TRT and Cycle Question

24/205/10%/approx 10 cycles

This may be a little long winded but I would greatly appreciate a little insight from those experienced in this situation.

I have just recently been diagnosed with low test levels due to pituitary problems. I was given Test E @ 200mg every 2 weeks which I have split into 100mg/week.

The last cycle I ran I wound up at around 230 on the scale and literally lost everything I put on due to what I would find out later as low test. I also put on a little more body fat because of the same problem and I would really like to run another cycle.

week 1-4 = dbol 40mg/day
    week 1-12 = test e 500mg/weeek
    week 1-12 = EQ @ 400mg/week
    week 1-12 = arimidex .25mg/EOD for water retention purposes

PCT question below.

My question is this. After the said cycle takes place what would be the best PCT (arimidex, nolva, clomid, HCG on hand)? In the past I ran an AI and nolva clomid. Should I go with the same or would things be different due to the pituitary problem?

Second question: I know that long cycles of test will eventually cause sexual dysfunction. After I run this cycle I would continue to run the 100mg of Test E every week I would assume. Will this eventually cause sexual dysfunction to occur? Also, would this amount of test be enough to help keep my gains as well?

Thanks for all of your input.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I really want to know the answer to this one. Do you do PCT at all if you are doing HRT? Isn't the point of PCT to get your natural levels going again? What if you have crappy normal levels and you use HRT? Should you do any kind of PCT at all? Is this the same as bridging?

Thread Information