dale is offline Associate Member

TRT Doc wants me to inject sub-q?

he's claiming that going from 1cc/200mg Test Cyp a week (split up into (2).5cc injections twice a week IM) to a .3cc sub-q injection twice a week...1/3 less Cyp...will keep my levels more even than the IM injections. currently my Test levels have been coming back between 950-1025 with the IM injections, he's saying that i should get the same results going to sub-q with less Cyp. he says he's been doing this for other people for over a year with good results.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

keith1958 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    he's claiming that going from 1cc/200mg Test Cyp a week (split up into (2).5cc injections twice a week IM) to a .3cc sub-q injection twice a week...1/3 less Cyp...will keep my levels more even than the IM injections. currently my Test levels have been coming back between 950-1025 with the IM injections, he's saying that i should get the same results going to sub-q with less Cyp. he says he's been doing this for other people for over a year with good results.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????
    I did that same dose and schedule for about a month and it was good. my levels came back really high and I went down to 150mg devided in 2 doses. I added HCG into the mix and now I am back to 1 time a week and so far so good. love the HCG.

Quote Originally Posted by keith1958 View Post
    I did that same dose and schedule for about a month and it was good. my levels came back really high and I went down to 150mg devided in 2 doses. I added HCG into the mix and now I am back to 1 time a week and so far so good. love the HCG.
    you injected sub-q or IM?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I inject my Test-Cyp IM. That's the way the my doctors nurse explained it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I inject my Test-Cyp IM. That's the way the my doctors nurse explained it to me.
    i've been doing IM injections for 3 years now but my doc is telling me to go sub-q all of a sudden.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Google: Dr. Shippen's protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    i've been doing IM injections for 3 years now but my doc is telling me to go sub-q all of a sudden.

Thread Information