bombguy is offline Associate Member

Update on my TRT

So I started TRT back in September at 100mg/wk Test C. I have maintained this regiment pretty successfully with a few higher dosage bumps here and there...no higher than 200mg for a one time shot. I actually have been feeling a little lethargic in the past 2 months, but I am holding out on letting my doc know for the time being

Back in January my test levels cam back at around 1100-1200ng...my doc was very happy with the results. Problem was, is my estrogen levels are elevated, which caused him to prescribe 1mg. ED Arimidex as of today...I'm actually pretty excited to get started on the 'dex.

Currently the only sides I am experiencing from my dosage is some shoulder acne and some arm acne...never actually have ever had acne on my arms before. More of an annoyance than anything else.

My wieght has increased somewhat. I currently weigh 205-210 on an average now, as opposed to hovering around 195 for the past year prior to the TRT. My diet is nothing to scream at by any means...so that could be affecting my gains. My strength has increased quite a bit and continues to increase as well.

Overall I'm pretty happy with my results and am willing to try and answer any questions anyone may have regarding my TRT.

Also a question....I'm seeing that alot of the guys on here are taking .5mg/twice a week for estrogen sides. My doc has prescribed 1mg/day?! Would there be any hazard or benefits to this dosage?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm curious about that Arimidex dosage also. I imagine Doc just wants to get estro under control, and after a while run another blood test to see where you're at. Then maybe he'll adjust dosage? Keep us posted bro!

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    I'm curious about that Arimidex dosage also. I imagine Doc just wants to get estro under control, and after a while run another blood test to see where you're at. Then maybe he'll adjust dosage? Keep us posted bro!
    Essentially that is what he's gonna do. 3 months I guess I'll find out. Everything I've read is pointing to this being a great thing though. Arimidex paired with the test. should elveate my test levels a bit more I would imagine!

Thread Information