Thread: Starting HGH

1pete is offline Junior Member

Starting HGH

Starting Hgh

Hello everyone. Starting HGH this week just got the script from the doc. Will be here on Thursday. He wants me to start at 1 iu 5 on 2 off. I'm also going to be taking test e 150 mgs weekly and 100 mgs deca weekly. I've been on trt since nov with just test e and deca. I was doing 300 mgs test e and 200 mgs of deca. I ended the deca about 3 weeks ago and the test e about 9 days ago. It will be 2 weeks on thursday since my last test e inject. I was running letro at .25 ed also. Normally I would start pct but since I'm going back on at lower doses do I still need pct? I gained 10 lbs of muscle as my waist has shrunk down from a 38 to a 34. I believe I'm around 13-14 bf. Had my bloodwork done two weeks ago and I was at 1100 ngs. Most likely be on the schedule for 6 months. Can I expect to see any gains from the 1 iu? I've read two other posts where one guy was running 1.7 hgh 5-2 and he dosen't mention anything else he was adding in. Another post the guy ran it for 6 months with 1 iu and test e at 300 every two weeks, and he gained 20 lbs. I guess I'll just have to see what works for me. By the way since I've been off the deca all my joints are aching., elbows on fire when I bench, but I work thru it. Man I miss that stuff!! Can't wait for the deca!!!

McJuicer is offline Junior Member
    You wont see any gains from 1iu minor minor fat loss at best. 2-5iu's is best for fat loss. 5-10iu for an extended period is where you start seeing muscle gains

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I was also prescribed 1 iu per day from my HRT doc, but I take 3.3 per day. I have been doing it for about three months now and only notice some minor sides. I am hoping to see some fat loss in the next few months. It is a slow process. Good luck.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    is your doc an endo or urologist?

Conan191aa is offline New Member
    Too keep levels constant in your body I was taking 2.iu twice a day. Halflife is only 1hr for HGH.

TBones is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bd50 View Post
    is your doc an endo or urologist?
    got to be a clinic. Most regular docs wont perscribe that kind of arsenal. I would like to find a doc that would perscribe deca knows how to mange the sides i get from it.

What is this costing you if not insurance?

TBone

san diego sam is offline New Member
    Got my dad on hgh and he saw improvement on 2 iu/day. He stopped for a week, and says his skin has thinned again. Does that sound typical?

Thread Information