TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Injection Area Has A Small Lump?

Ok, I am on my 7th week of Test C and notices that when given yesterday it seemed to be a little irritating last night. Today I have a small lump under the skin in my left Glute and it is slightly hot.

Anything to worry about or will the lump dissolve by it self???

On a further note. How long can you take Test C ?
    I take a 1ML shot (200mg) ever Sunday ( have been for 7 weeks so far)

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Probably a slight infection at the site. The fact that it is "hot" sounds like infection. I would watch it for a couple of days, and if it gets worse head to the doc. He might prescribe some antibiotics to combat any infection.

You can take Test C forever, basically, at those amounts. Most TRT (HRT) patients "cruise" anywhere from 100 to 200 mg a week - for life. That's what TRT or HRT is - cruising at a replacement dose of test on a permanent basis. Of course you will need to get periodic bloodwork and probably use Arimidex and HCG from time to time.

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    Ditto to Teegun. The crap I was getting from Mex hurt every injection, stayed sore like a torn muscle and was hot for 3 or 4 days. It didn't matter how fast or slow I injected, the amount, the size of the pins...It was always the same. I tried injected both glutes and both quads, same deal!!!! This a a constant learning process, and sometimes can be painful and frustrating. I've read respected members posts for a long time and use every cleanliness suggestion. I always wipe the stopper with alcohol, and the needle, the injection site before and after poke. It might be overkill, but it's really nothing compared to the agony I've endured needlessly. When you get to the point that you can't even workout because the injection site hurts too much, and this continues, it's time to start asking questions and trying something new. Hope you just had an unfortunate poke and you feel better. Keep us updated.

Thread Information