edgarr is offline Member

Started mu HRT and have a few questions

I am starting with 100mg of test e every 5 days. My doc gave me my first shot on Wed and now I will be injecting myself but wanted to know the following:

1. Is there a best time to inject (morning, night, before working out, etc)?

2. I am using 22g 1 1/2 needles. Is this going to take forever to draw out of the vial? Should I draw with something larger then switch?

3. Should I only inject in my glutes and switch every other one and should I aspirate ?

4. I have read that some draw B-12 first and then draw the Test and inject both, is this a good idea?

5. Anything else I should know?

Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good questions, I will be starting soon and would like to know a few answers like about the B12 also.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    when and wherever that you feel most comfortable with...time of day doesn't matter because test e has a long lasting ester...i've been on trt for 2 years and have managed quite well with the alternating cheek injections you mention and have never entertained any notion of shooting any other muscle
    yes, OF COURSE, aspirate
    yes, using a 18 guage pin would be a lot easier to draw then switch to your 22 and inject
    the b-12 question...i believe that those who do that are trying to make sure no test is wasted (left in the syringe)
    so if you're not taking routine b-12, then you wont need to bother wi dat

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Good questions, I will be starting soon and would like to know a few answers like about the B12 also.
    Actually if this question is in regard to ensuring all the test gets in then you can actually leave a small bubble of air in the syringe, that will ensure all of it gets in. This WILL NOT cause you any issues like death or any other mythical BS going around about air in syringes. It takes AT LEAST 20CC of air to kill you so a quarter CC of air wont do shit

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    22g is plenty big enough to draw from although if you are sticking anywhere other than the glutes you are going to want to downsize to 1 inch on the length.

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    22g is plenty big enough to draw from although if you are sticking anywhere other than the glutes you are going to want to downsize to 1 inch on the length.

I'm going to stick with the 22g seeing how I am only drawing 1/2 cc. I will also just alternate chicks, thanks.

Thread Information