TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Test Cyp for 14 weeks. What happens if I Stop

If I stop cold turkey are there any sides I will need to worry about? or stuff to take if I do stop?

Why I ask this question is i am feeling Lathargic lately and bloated. Also Some friends that have taken Test C said i should cycle it rather then stay on it continuously.
    Your suggestions and opinions please

Stats
    40 yr old male
    238 lbs
    4 days a week at the gym

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Are you on HRT?

TRT is what I am aware they are calling it. I do work out religisly but want more size with less bloating.
    Thinking about getting off it for a while.
    Opinions>??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    TRT is what I am aware they are calling it. I do work out religisly but want more size with less bloating.
    Opinions>??
    If you want to stop trt, run a pct. You state you want more size with less bloating, you could help the bloating issue while on cycle with arimidex , but if you stop trt, where will the "more size" come from?

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your friends that are telling you to "cycle" the test dont understand TRT. It should not be used as a cycle to get big. It is a life-long committment, which is something your doc should have discussed with you before you even started. You can stop and run PCT, but that is just going to leave you right back where you were before you started the TRT. Just out of curiousity, why did you start to begin with? You said you were feeling lethargic from the test???? You should be feeling the opposite. Prolonged lethargy is usually one of the common symptons of someone with low test, hence the reason for starting a TRT program. Have you had bloodwork done since you started the TRT?

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    abbott is spot on...TRT or HRT is for the rest of your life....it is not a cycle although there may be mates out there who do cycle while doing HRT....i think about stopping and the only thing that pops into my head is why would i want to go back to be lethargic, uninvolved, uninterested....if it is just bloating m8, try arimidex .....it was what was recommended to me.....you should track down Kale or Merc .....

PS the second best thing of HRT is wanting to get laid all the time again....who would want to give up on that little benefit?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    So you're having some bloat issues, 1st. Are you drinking at least a gallon of water a day? Watch your sodium intake. What is your current hrt/trt dosing? Are you taking an Aromatase Inhibtor like A-dex? If you get off of your TRT program, where is your testosterone going to come from?

Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    Opinions>??

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    Agree with what others a saying above. The obvious questions about using Adex, drinking plenty of water, staying away from high sodium foods, etc are going to help with bloat.

BTW - what dose are you at weekly?? My personal opinion is that one should just keep to their optimal (for health purposes) weekly dose which should land somewhere between 100 and 200mg a week. If they want to "cycle" they should do it with other substances - like adding in some Masterone, Tren , Dbol , etc, but keeping the test dose at the same level. One could up the test dose somewhat, but I'm not sure it's really necessary in a TRT routine and my personal opinion is that the extra sides outweigh the benefits of doing so. I guess what I am saying is that TRT and heavy cycling don't really mix IMHO.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Your friends that are telling you to "cycle" the test dont understand TRT. It should not be used as a cycle to get big. It is a life-long committment, which is something your doc should have discussed with you before you even started. You can stop and run PCT, but that is just going to leave you right back where you were before you started the TRT. Just out of curiousity, why did you start to begin with? You said you were feeling lethargic from the test???? You should be feeling the opposite. Prolonged lethargy is usually one of the common symptons of someone with low test, hence the reason for starting a TRT program. Have you had bloodwork done since you started the TRT?
    Ok, first, I went to a doctor because I was n't getting the drive at the gym, home in bed, or all around. The doc did my blood work and said my Test wasn't low but my body could need more then what I am producing. Put me on 400mg ever 2 week but I split it into 200 mg every Sunday so I don't crash every two weeks. When I say Lathargic maybe i am not stating it correctly. Lately I am just seem to be tired. (possibly cause I work out Hard, maybe I am feeling it) ( boners have slowed down tremendously)<Why??
    As for a life long commitment, The doctor did not explain that to me.
    I am a little more aggresive my wife and kid tell me but otherwise it's seems to be working to me. Drive,& strenght gains are awesome.
    Maybe my Red Blood Cells are high. I heard that can be an issue. I did cut my self and it looked like THICK, & DARK DARK BURGANDY and clotted immediatly.

Today 12:55 PM
    T_man87 Agree with what others a saying above. The obvious questions about using Adex, drinking plenty of water, staying away from high sodium foods, etc are going to help with bloat.

BTW - what dose are you at weekly?? My personal opinion is that one should just keep to their optimal (for health purposes) weekly dose which should land somewhere between 100 and 200mg a week. If they want to "cycle" they should do it with other substances - like adding in some Masterone, Tren, Dbol, etc, but keeping the test dose at the same level. One could up the test dose somewhat, but I'm not sure it's really necessary in a TRT routine and my personal opinion is that the extra sides outweigh the benefits of doing so. I guess what I am saying is that TRT and heavy cycling don't really mix IMHO.
    I am drinking plenty of water. weekly dose is 200 mg
    But I am still bloated, Also I have pimples froming on my back and get some on my chest and they hurt and don't want to go away on my back. Any suggestions on that.

ottomaddox
    So you're having some bloat issues, 1st. Are you drinking at least a gallon of water a day? Watch your sodium intake. What is your current hrt/trt dosing? Are you taking an Aromatase Inhibtor like A-dex? If you get off of your TRT program, where is your testosterone going to come from?

Yes to the water I am not taking anything other then the Test C,
    I left a message at the doctors today saying that I feel bloating and is there anything he can prescribe for it.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Just go to the board sponsor and get some Arimidex . When is your next bloodwork, because you need to find out where you estrogen levels are. That could be the problem along with others, that bloodwork would be able to determine

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Just go to the board sponsor and get some Arimidex. When is your next bloodwork, because you need to find out where you estrogen levels are. That could be the problem along with others, that bloodwork would be able to determine

I called the doctors office today. They shold get back with me tomorrow, so we can set a new blood work date. I will keep you all posted.
    And let me say thanks you for your support and assistance with this matter.

TASSY5

keith1958 is offline Junior Member
    It sounds like your estrogen is high or even low either 1 will make you feel the way you do. You need to get that tested and see.

Let me also ask since my doctor didn't call me today as planned.
    What will cause the acne/pimples on my back and few on my chest to go away?
    I will look good but with red spots all over my back. any suggestions.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I would consider a lower does after seeing your blood work. Many people are on 100mgs or 150mgs a week. Some of the problems that you are having are estrogen or diet related.

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    Tassy: I know how you feel regarding the acne on your back. I've had the same prob for the last two months. I didn't start hrt to be a pizza back. I've never had any acne in my life before this. Even when I cycled when I was younger. I've recently gone from 200 mg.s to 100 mgs per week, so we'll see if it works. Good luck. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Man

Thread Information