juicelee is offline Associate Member

Cant wait any longer

hey bros,

Just lookin for some knowledge here I am in the process of seeing an endo however the appointment is five weeks away from today and I am getting sick and tired of having the feeling of low test and knowing I have another full month to wait is unbearable sex life is nonexistent my lifts suck and accomplish nothing and I'm always tired its beginning to effect my job...I have some t cyp left over and I was thinking of starting at 100mgs/week to get the ball rolling and I was just wondering if any of you guys have known an endo to test your test levels again or do they just do their work based on the results of the past two tests from your PCP...I really want to start my HRT today but If it will in any way hinder me getting T cyp prescribed to me I will hold off...thank you for your time guys

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It's hard to know if he'll want to do more bloodwork or maybe an MRI. I know how you're feeling as I've been there too, but self medicating is not the way to go. I would try and see if I could move my appointment up.
    Good luck,
    CR

BigMC is offline Junior Member
    Took me 6 weeks after my first blood test came back to get a script for Androgel . Find another doc that can get you in quicker else your gonna be waiting a while.

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    ok thanks guys...Ill call the endo tomorrow and see what they can do...ya man its been a long time I had the first blood test then two weeks later a second and then I waited a week and a half to get those results back now im in between my second blood test and my first endo appointment and its already been three weeks and I ve got to wait about five more its awful haha

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    after my first low T bloodwork came back from primary, i was referred to endo as well and yes i did have to do more bloodwork as should be

Thread Information