bombguy is offline Associate Member

I would like to "supplement" my trt...help

Haven't posted in a while but, I am currently on 100mg/wk Test Cyp doctor prescribed. I would like to supplement it with a low dose of deca or more test cyp.

Question 1 - I won't be getting another blood test for quite a while through my old doc, because I moved and won't be able to find another doc for sometime due to work. Will blood tests reveal that I have "supplemented." This is assuming I come off cycle by the time I test again.

Question 2 - Can drug tests differentiate between test cyp and deca usage if tested for AAS?

Question 3 - Does anyone have a suggestion on dosage of either deca or test cyp.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombguy View Post
    Haven't posted in a while but, I am currently on 100mg/wk Test Cyp doctor prescribed. I would like to supplement it with a low dose of deca or more test cyp.

Question 1 - I won't be getting another blood test for quite a while through my old doc, because I moved and won't be able to find another doc for sometime due to work. Will blood tests reveal that I have "supplemented." This is assuming I come off cycle by the time I test again.

Question 2 - Can drug tests differentiate between test cyp and deca usage if tested for AAS?

Question 3 - Does anyone have a suggestion on dosage of either deca or test cyp.
    Assuming that you left enough time for your blood levels to normalize I am sure a test would not show anything untoward. You would need to check the half lives of whatever compound you use. With regards to determining what steroids a person had used, yes I am quite sure they could discover that. But only if they were testing you for steroids and not just TEST, TSH etc... Some people actually shoot Deca 5 days before they get a blood test to lower their natural TEST (shut it down) in order to get the good stuff from the Doc. I'll let someone else comment on the cycle....

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    think roger has got it... The 1/2 life is the issue for your blood test. Copy roger on the deca ..read several times here the guys do deca to shut down days prior to a blood test.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I would like to know about this too. On 200mgs cyp forever, want to add 400mgs deca for 12 weeks. No Pct. Will wait another 12 weeks for blood work, will hrt doc know?

Thread Information