THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Got my results back & they are low!

Hey guys,

I have been feeling a lack of energy and had my test levesl checked. I just got the results today and I am at 140! THe nurse called and wanted me to pick up a cream and I asked her to check with doctor about injections instead. Has anyone had any results with cream? I am hoping I can go straight to injections.

I am a little concernd about my results being so low. I am 42 and I have noticed extra body fat the last few years and a drop in strenght. Does anyone know what can cause such a low level? I am healthy but just a little tired latley. I did have a vasectomy two years ago. Could that be the cause?

Any advice would be appreciated. Also, what do you think it will take to get my levels to a normal range?
    Last edited by THORSZ; 06-25-2008 at 09:11 PM.

keith1958 is offline Junior Member
    If I were you I would want to know why I am low also. Your doctor should be trying to find this out for you. Way to meny doctors just want to treat the symptoms and never treat the problem. I know your feeling bad but i would wait until I found out. In my case it didn't matter, but it might in yours. I also could not absorbe the cream but I know several guys that love it.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Keith

Curious, what were your levels and how did you feel before and after?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    that's a good ? about why...i never really asked that because i am happy with threating it....
    i read that naturally, test levels of adult males are on the decline for the past century and ofcourse, there are those who have done steroid cycles without proper pct that are now low as well
    yes the cream does work well for some but i believe i speak for majority hear when i say we prefer the injections...i tried both and had success with both but also prefer injections

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Try to get injections, your vasectomy has nothing to do with low test.

Testosterone replacement therapy is for the rest of your life. 100-200mgs test cyp per week will replace your current test to a much higher level. If you want just normal test levels I would think 100mgs would do it. Creams, I think are very random.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Well, the doctor wants to start me with androgel and check me again in 3 months. I am sure I can move up to injections if I am not getting results or say my wife gets a rash from me or something like that. I really wanted to start with injections....

Wish me luck guys. I'm picking up my perscription tonight.

testy1975 is offline Banned
    tell him you want injections . im 33 mine levels were 165. ive been taking 200mgs every two weeks and i feel great .strong at the gym, libido high, lol. and over all sense of well being.mine are aroun 600 now. kinda of curious now hall strong i can get . never did cycle before. muscle building really fast. but ive always lifted 20 yrs off and on.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Here's a copy of my last three bloodwork's, I use Test-Cyp@ 100mgs/week. and .5mg A-dex twice weekly.
    Date TESTOSTERONE , TOTAL
    3/10/08 97
    4/11/08 1024
    5/15/08 1521

My TRT ThreadStarting TRT With Test-Cyp Today!

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    Well, the doctor wants to start me with androgel and check me again in 3 months. I am sure I can move up to injections if I am not getting results or say my wife gets a rash from me or something like that. I really wanted to start with injections....

Wish me luck guys. I'm picking up my perscription tonight.
    If you really want injections, tell your doc that you think that your wife might be pregnant.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

that is great!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    If you really want injections, tell your doc that you think that your wife might be pregnant.
    That is really smart. The only problem is she is my wife's doctor too and she knows I had a vasectomy.

I was thinking of telling the doc my wife won't let me touch her when I have it on. Someone else said they did that and it worked.

Any other ideas? Gel sucks! 4 pumps is a lot of crap to smear on your body and wait to dry.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I can think of a few.

1: Don't have time to smear it on and let it dry some mornings so you've been missing days

2: If you work a job that requires labor you can say you sweat allot and you've been slowing down at work because you don't want it to rub off

3: If you normally apply at 8am or so say you're a swimmer and you want to use androgel in the morning but you goto the gym 2 hours after waking up and want to finish with a couple laps in the pool and by the time you get home it's a few hours past your regular scheduled rub down.

The gel seems like a huge pain in the ass. Who can stay dry and clean for 5-6 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    That is really smart. The only problem is she is my wife's doctor too and she knows I had a vasectomy.

I was thinking of telling the doc my wife won't let me touch her when I have it on. Someone else said they did that and it worked.

Any other ideas? Gel sucks! 4 pumps is a lot of crap to smear on your body and wait to dry.
    Go the niece/nephew route, that you around little kids a bunch and don't want to get it on them.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I am switching to another doctor that I know does the injections. I have an appointment towards the end of the month. I should be good to go. I can't wait. i am going to kick this gel to the curb!

Thread Information