Thread: HGH from my doc

2ndcyclehead is offline New Member

Question HGH from my doc

I have been seeing a doc here lately that I have spoken to about HGH> he had me get my levels checked and the test came back with these results. 0.1 is my level and the desired level is 0.0 to 6.0 so with me being at .1 is that low? also he said he would scrib it to me as he does believe in it and he asked me what amounts I was looking for. What was I going to use it for, weight loss, gaining size, he said that all depends on how he prescribes it to me. So if i tell him I want to size up a bit and to also get my sex life a bit happier, what amount shall i ask for, 5ui a day for x days? or shall i ask for more and use i longer? not sure what to ask for from him. he seems fine to write it for me. not running test or anything yet i was going to run just the HGH but wasn't sure what to ask for from him being i want to size up a bit on top of my bvery clean diet with great workouts. ???

bump

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, that means nothing. hgh is secreted pulsatile, mostly over night so a low hgh score does say nothing. you have to test for igf1 -> your doc is a moron.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    so roll with it and get some growth but i would prob go somewhere else for more serious things lol

mmasupplements is offline Junior Member
    well the doc may have tested igf-1 and then followed the equation to HGH levels (or he is a moron, which could work to his advantage)

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a cool Dr. to me! I would go for it and try to get the biggest script possible...LOL! Starting out you probably only need 3ius ~ 4ius x day for 5 ~ 6 days a week. Anything extra I would stash for later... you gotta think in terms of the long run with hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong View Post
    Sounds like a cool Dr. to me! I would go for it and try to get the biggest script possible...LOL! Starting out you probably only need 3ius ~ 4ius x day for 5 ~ 6 days a week. Anything extra I would stash for later... you gotta think in terms of the long run with hgh.
    My thoughts as well. He has ran test, totl test and af ew others. they did not run this test when he last requested it so they did it by itself. i can try to get you all the other readings when he first did the
    MALE panle,m they call it, they say it has ll the items I would want tested for this type of stuff on the panble. Anyway he is a cool doc and is willing to write what I ask for within reson. I was going to get a good level, like 4-5 ius a day but maybe ask for a bit more so i have some stashed for later days if i need it. he also mentioned IGf, we just never got to get to that prts of the conversation. SO to aks him for a 24 week script at 6-87 maybe a day would be good, then ill have some for rainy days. Im just wondering what else to run with it to bulk. i have a ton of trest e and or c 200 and i have a ton of ceca and winni and androlic tabs as well. i have 200 of them. but i was thinking of running just the hgh this time, maybe with a small ghit of tyest 3 times a week like maybe 200 3 x's a week. what do you thik about that? or just the hgh this time?

Thread Information