biggunSC is offline New Member

Six moth results are in

I just completed a six month cycle, hrt and trt. I will have bloodwork results back Monday or Tuesday age 44. As for my results:

203pds sept 1 07, 24.9% bodyfat, bench press 135 4 to 6 reps
    222pds march 1 08, 15.4% bodyfat bench press 295 4 to 6 reps

All other strenths increased also.

My cycle was steady at 320mg test eth. once every two weeks. HCG 11,12,13 day of the two week cycle at 3 ius per day. HGH 1 iu 5 days per week two days off. I am now off everything for three weeks and start second six month program this Friday coming. This cycle kept my own test production in play according to my doctor. I see that in these forms many question their Doctors, I followed mine to the t and excellent results. I'm a southern boy and like soul food so I ate it every day... ate like a mule to be exact! Hit the gym with two to three rest days between each but hit it real hard on the days I do train. I don't expect the same results on my second cycle, but I'm going to try my best (within reason) haha. Everyone has commited on my results, some have not seen me since Aug before the program the look on their faces... PRICELESS. My Doctor seems to think less is more due to the fact I am going to continue hrt and trt for the rest of my life his thoughts are let the body continue to produce if it can and run your cycle like a dna helix a wave back and forth to keep from crashing between cycles. BTW last shot of test Feb 15 today March 9 feel great testes working just fine and actually no weight loss or size loss and no strenth loss either. YES!!! can't wait for the next run!!!

Boochan is offline New Member
    nice!

BIG PAPI 08 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunSC View Post
    I just completed a six month cycle, hrt and trt. I will have bloodwork results back Monday or Tuesday age 44. As for my results:

203pds sept 1 07, 24.9% bodyfat, bench press 135 4 to 6 reps
    222pds march 1 08, 15.4% bodyfat bench press 295 4 to 6 reps

All other strenths increased also.

My cycle was steady at 320mg test eth. once every two weeks. HCG 11,12,13 day of the two week cycle at 3 ius per day. HGH 1 iu 5 days per week two days off. I am now off everything for three weeks and start second six month program this Friday coming. This cycle kept my own test production in play according to my doctor. I see that in these forms many question their Doctors, I followed mine to the t and excellent results. I'm a southern boy and like soul food so I ate it every day... ate like a mule to be exact! Hit the gym with two to three rest days between each but hit it real hard on the days I do train. I don't expect the same results on my second cycle, but I'm going to try my best (within reason) haha. Everyone has commited on my results, some have not seen me since Aug before the program the look on their faces... PRICELESS. My Doctor seems to think less is more due to the fact I am going to continue hrt and trt for the rest of my life his thoughts are let the body continue to produce if it can and run your cycle like a dna helix a wave back and forth to keep from crashing between cycles. BTW last shot of test Feb 15 today March 9 feel great testes working just fine and actually no weight loss or size loss and no strenth loss either. YES!!! can't wait for the next run!!!
    do u have any b4 n after pics by chance?

Just took the after shots not that good but as per your request, I think I've come a long way!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Six moth results are in-before-hrt-trt.jpg   Six moth results are in-0310080154a.jpg   Six moth results are in-0310080155a.jpg  

TBones is offline Junior Member
    nice results but wrong board bro. cycling and hrt/trt not the same thing.

TBone

Quote Originally Posted by TBones View Post
    nice results but wrong board bro. cycling and hrt/trt not the same thing.

TBone
    Ok wrong term (maybe), use the word CYCLE to show the format of the hrt/trt program. The point I was making and maybe I was not clear is, why the doctor's are having me shoot once every two weeks is to keep my own test production in place and to have manly balls not baby balls. Also for long term hrt and trt, one should have bloodwork done once every six months, and for the labs to show true gains, adjustments and side effect if any, so you must CYCLE off the program for your labs and start back up within three weeks. Sorry if I was not clear and if I am continuing this discussion in the wrong board, but I am on a hrt/trt program long term.

TBones is offline Junior Member
    Ok wrong term (maybe), use the word CYCLE to show the format of the hrt/trt program. The point I was making and maybe I was not clear is, why the doctor's are having me shoot once every two weeks is to keep my own test production in place and to have manly balls not baby balls. Also for long term hrt and trt, one should have bloodwork done once every six months, and for the labs to show true gains, adjustments and side effect if any, so you must CYCLE off the program for your labs and start back up within three weeks. Sorry if I was not clear and if I am continuing this discussion in the wrong board, but I am on a hrt/trt program long term.
    oic, i didnt realize he has you cycling on and off for testing purposes. I'm not used to seeing that from regular doctors, usully clinic guys. Also your comments mainly being around physic related result from cycle and refering to next cycle kinda threw me off. Usually trt/hrt is used to improve well being, energy, depression, sex drive etc... Usually doses are too low to give real results in the gym other than small incremental results that one cant get because he feels like crap and doesnt go to the gym cuz his hormone levels are in thre pooper. Anyway that's why i cried "AS disscussion!", "AS disscussion!"

Anyway glad to hear your feeling great! Good luck!

TBone

rbfallon is offline Junior Member

Well Done

I rarely comment, just read mostly, but dude, well done. Huge fu!##@in difference in 6 months. Would love to see an update in another 6 months. I have a similar build and just started 2 weeks ago a regimen very similar to yours, hope to have the same results.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Great results bro, would like to see more results in six months keep us post it

BIG PAPI 08 is offline Junior Member
    nice results bro

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Just took the after shots not that good but as per your request, I think I've come a long way!!!
    agreed you have done a great job so far keep it up and post more pictures of that hottie on your side in the first pic.

bigdog494 is offline Junior Member
    congrats man keep up the work

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Very good work bro! Keep it up!!!

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    Big ups to you Biggun! You no doubt did some hard work in the gym. Way to go kid! Love to see guys reaching their goals.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    awesome transformation bro

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    props very good work

test

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Good job bro.

Chico Bandito is offline New Member
    that is incredible change. you look like your 20! Whatever you were doing just keep it up

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    amazing job great hard work. your transformation is unbelievable

Hey guys got some new pics 10 months in on program current weight 210
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Six moth results are in-cr-026r.jpg   Six moth results are in-cr-028r.jpg  

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice work! Let us know how the next 6 months go.

So you're 12 lbs. lighter than your first post which was in march of this year....I'm curious as to where your bench press and body fat % is now as well....I dont know if it is cuz the first (after) pics were darker but you look similar now as then....
    I reread your first post and you should be on your second cycle now about 4 months in? And is it the same compounds as the first cycle?
    Do you still feel the doctor has you on the perfect doses? (would you like to change anything?) Sorry to bombard you with all the questions....just want to learn from your program....it will help us all
    thanks for the update....congrats again....and keep up the hard work....and you forgot to post up some more pics of your first mate.

ok...biggun...i saw your new post where you gave more info and noted that you are now 18% bf at 210 and you also listed your program now so I answered a couple of ?'s for you already...LOL

10 months into program hrt/hcg/hgh results

JPK yes edited the newest post my weight went to 222@ around feburary and i think i was at 19%bf actually then. I started to drop in weight in May to 217 then in June 213 and now 210 late July. I have not done a current bf check but I would say it should be 18% to 16%. I am cutting up all over seems the gut is the hardest to go but every where else minimal body fat. Thanks for the props I will keep you guys posted as I said this is the best thing I could ever do for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
    Last edited by biggunSC; 07-29-2008 at 08:29 PM. Reason: update

saw the edit

Thread Information