nalm is offline New Member

Novadex-XT and trt ??

i was thinking about taking this to lower my estrogen and see if i can get rid of a little bloat i have untill i get adex , but the warnings say not to take it if your on hrt , is this just to protect there ass like some warnings? or is there a actual reason im missing? i thought it was just a weak ai , any help would be great thanks

Dr_BruceBanner is offline Junior Member
    tttt

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    I don't see the warning your are talking about, but personally I wouldn't use this and I bet Rich Gaspari would use adex before Novadex-XT. I would just wait until you get your adex. If you used the research company promoted by this site, delivery only takes a few days.

"Description
    Testosterone Booster
    Anti-Aromatase Gaspari Nutrition, the name you trust, has done it again with Novedex XT™. In a resent clinical trial, this amazing non-anabolic and non-androgenic supplement yielded results greater than those of any other product of its kind in the supplement marketplace. Novedex XT™ has been shown to help significantly increase natural testosterone production and minimize the production of any and all estrogens in the body.

With its unprecedented 1-2 punch, this product could be the safest and most effective natural way to trigger a potent and sustained physiological response in order to gain lean mass, strength and endurance while helping to achieve that dry and ripped look. Novedex XT™ - another fine product from Gaspari Nutrition, the brand that works.

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Proprietary Blend [6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol],
    [3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene],
    [3,5,7-trihydroxy-4'-methoxyflavone]. 60 mg *
    *Daily value not established.
    Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silica.
    Directions
    As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 4 capsules at night. For best results, use 4 to 8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use. Always check with a knowledgeable physician or health care practitioner before using any dietary supplement.
    Warnings
    Consult with your licensed physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy, liver disease, kidney or heart disease. This product should not be taken by women. In particular, those women who are pregnant, lactating or trying to become pregnant. Do not take this product if you have been diagnosed with high cholesterol, prostate cancer, testicular cancer or breast cancer or are under the age of 18.

Keep this product and all other supplements out of the reach of children. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product.
    Disclaimer
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    It is an ATD, and shouldn't cause any problems as a weaker anti estrogen. Adex would probably be better though.

Thread Information